Sima First Lieutenant

• Male
  • from Earth, Sol, Milky Way
  • Member since Sep 21st 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• shenders69 -

My account is gone I did not delete. Can someone reactivate?

• satan4098 -

Can I get a account reactivated

• satan4098 -

Can I get a account reactivated

• troopkk -

hey, having an issue in game id 6606671 the troops are not healing even i have hospital lvl 2 and its 4x game.

• Blade0811 -

Hi having trouble with my map I'm taking territory and it's not updating on the map and shows my army's as still fighting.
    And members of my alliance are saying that my armies are standing still.

• Overcaster71 -

I am in a middle of a game cant get in is there and anybody having same issue it is game 6056407

• Wilko1 -

Hi Sima could you help me please i have been banned but have no idea why, my in game name is Wilko1

• Mone7 -

Hi

• Help me Please -

Hello, I would like to change my Username from User21129108 to BIG DIRTY BOMBER but it says I've already used my one username change. Please help

• Milermaier8 -

Hi, It stops giving me experience points Im playing 3 server at same time and winnig and Im not getting any point stil on the same number for a week :( Can you help me please? My account Milermaier8

• Bimpey -

my units are unable to move out of a city. could you please refresh the server. the game is #3744562

• LoneStarRugger -

I recently built the aircraft carrier and stationed 5 naval air superiority fighter on it. Now when I try to ferry those fighters to an air base nothing happens, they remain on the carrier. Why is this happening? I want to station my helicopters on the carrier, but can’t because it’s at max capacity. Also why is max capacity only 5?? Irl a carrier has something like 100 aircrafts on it

• Tawrad -

Every game I join after few second a message pop up saying:session expired

• noidper -

Can you help me with a problem? I bought some gold, but I didn´t received gold in my account. I have a charge in my bank account, but I don´t have gold. Please verify transaction. I verified my bank account and I can see tha charge.
    Regards
    Noidper

• geetansh2 -

i was falsely kicked out of my game 3286137 i am geetansh2 and i was Italy in that game me and my friend were playing together and would sometimes play on the same laptop but once we got our first strike we has stopped doing that as we learned it was not allowed but the next time i logged in i was kicked out of the game i would really appreciate if u can look in to this it would mean a lot it would mean so much if u can do this as fast as possible

• colinlevinge -

cd use a private word asap via email, having really serious problems with another player, hacking abuse really vile stuff, i need help tonight, i put a complaint and screenshots in today to support but its still going on, hoping you respond privately