kurtvonstein General

• Member since Nov 2nd 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crux1412 -

I am waiting for your reply.

That you sent the first mail to me at 2019/12/29.
    This is just one of insult mails.
    " Game over sucker...i leave you to the Zombies now so they can feast on you. "

Did I insult you first? Did I sent anything to you before this mail?
    If not, it is your fault. You MUST apologize to me.

• kurtvonstein -

After ingame you start stalking me in the Forum and spaming everything...you know that this is a crime too?

• jemandanderes -

It feels like you should get a mediator for this. Maybe you should ask a staff?

• Crux1412 -

Do NOT phone it in.
    Your insulting messages to me are break the law.
    You only can apologize by message, no other options.

• jemandanderes -

I really wonder what these hard words are. Are they too hard to be repeated here?

• Crux1412 -

He insulted all of our coalition members because he had a conflict with one of our coalition members, not only in private messages but also on the bulletin board.

I never sent him a letter before conflict, but the first letter he sent insulted mail to me directly.

His words have "sucker", "kick your ass", "keep piss---ing yourself", '"Parkinson", these are violated the crime of Slander, Defamation ... in our country.

I have asked him that he needing apologize to me many times and take these words back, but he has always misled that I was thinking about winning or losing in the game. He always shifting the focus, and ignoring the fact that it committed a crime.

• kurtvonstein -

It was a Zombie map. I was roleplaying...some guys just dont get it...And I never insult anybody with seriuos sickness liek Parkinson...
      But I made some really good references about himself filling his diapers as my units wipe his country clean...
      Again meet me in the battlefield and show e that my detailed analyzes abotu your abilities are not true.

• Crux1412 -

Don't deceive yourself. Your opinion is not the opinion of the general public, and you started insults ME first.
      You are still attacking me with insults deliberately now. I will take the picture and keeping it as an exhibit.
      If I agree to your request, it equal that I give up my Statute of Limitations.
      No judge would agree to use games to reconcile, so I WILL NOT agree to your request.
      Don't use games to evade legal responsibility, you must apologize to me sincerely and take back all insult words to me.

• Crux1412 -

I don't know how serious the verbal conflict you had with the player in our coalition at the time, but you can't insult all of us directly .
      Attention, you sent an INSULTING MAIL to all of us directly!
      I ask you now, why did you sent an insulting letter to all of us? Did I insult you first?
      If not, it is your fault. You MUST apologize to me.

• Crux1412 -

You fling out hard words to me in the game. I DEMAND an apology

• 737373elj -

GG

• 737373elj -

I can’t have Discord... is the password in there?

• 737373elj -

Saudi Arabia will never attack Indonesia, not for another week.

• kurtvonstein -

not really...i am German and english appreviations of military units are not common to us...;-)

• 737373elj -

Armored Fighting Vehicle.
    I thought you knew?

• kurtvonstein -

No worries...I find someone...

• Major_Pointe -

sorry kurtvonstein, discord is a must for all of the Top alliances.

• Major_Pointe -

Come to Rainmen, we are active and play one to two challenge match's a month. We do have an applicant stage where we run you through 2 public games. We also require use of discord. You will find most alliances have a requirement for some sort of online chat.