Cptamerica1701 Senior Support - EN

• Male
  • from USA
  • Member since Mar 22nd 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FlashStein -

Here is the game number 2821091 since there is no option to send it direct to support from within the game. Game wont load just a white screen playing in two other rooms those load fine. Also, having to create a second account to make a report to support is ridiculous. Finally, on your registration page for the forum (LOL two accounts for one game) you can not see in some fields as the text color and the background are the same. Might want to address that.

• Guerriero85 -

how can I delete my account?

• Jackson -

Hello, how do I change nickname in game?

• Bfunkilla -

I am having trouble figuring out how to post in the forum. I've had an issue with buying gold that is making me hesitant of buying more and would like to resolve the issue so I can buy a bigger package without the worry of not receiving it all. Also not sure how to find the chat space for discussions and questions. Please help

• Battlecore1 -

I know you just recently started the roleplay game so can you notify me when the next one is going to start and the rules for that game (just incase they change). Thankyou

• Nikolai Kalatov -

Hey cap i have been locked out of my discord and CoN on my present computers but i am working on getting access to a library so i can get on however i do not want to be kicked out of either discord or CoN RP i am working as best as i can i have been working on it since the 26th of june but it has been difficult due to some intense proxies located on the internet but i will attemp to gain access to a library computer or get a laptop

• JPaps40 -

id like to join your roleplay, however im convinced it may be too late. When might you be doing another one? I have been looking for games like your game as offered for a long time and I would love to join.

• gopniklord23 -

Hey I just sent you a application over conversation.

• Fop-Charles -

I have notice that many of your post imply that we should not be seizing land in the game then why do you play because that is the whole objective of the game

• Cptamerica1701 -

Because it is realism focused roleplay game. If you are unfamiliar with roleplay or do not agree with the rule set, then there are many other games out there which you can join. Good Luck!

• Fop-Charles -

YES!! THERE ARE MANY OTHER GAMES SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYERS ATTACKING YOU THEN YOU SHOULD GO AND PLAY THEM, AS I AM GOING TO ATTACK TO GET THE NEEDED POINTS TO WIN THE GAME (AS IS THE OBJECT OF THE GAME) AND NOT SPEND A YEAR PLAYING SOMETHING WITH OUT A PURPOSE.

• Cptamerica1701 -

Perhaps you should have looked at WHERE my posts were located first before posting this nonsense on my wall. The posts that you have referenced were located in a thread that was in the RP Forum and announcing a new game that was forming. RP Games are different than the typical games that don't have player-made rules. But, given your actions in posting on my wall and then responding in all Caps, I am going to go ahead and assume that you have no idea what I am talking about and chances are high that you will never be involved in a RP game. I know for a fact that you won't be allowed into any of mine since I (and most other RP game hosts) have minimal standards for who we allow in and frankly, you don't meet them.

• Nikolai Kalatov -

well said and i agree with cptamerica1701 mainly because i have seen firsthand to wha happens to those that do not agree with and do not follow the rules primarily because i have been involved in multiple games with him and others and we do not tolerate those who break the rules lol