Teburu Teacher

• from Yes
  • Member since Jun 8th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheShinwacker -

Hey Teburu, How did you get to become Teacher? What do i have to do? I think i have good advice and i want people to take me seriously.

• KyloAli -

Hi. Can you tell how to get in touch with someone to recover my account. I think it was deleted. I want to restore it

• Cheney.D. -

Excuse me, did I meet a cheating player? Why do other countries have more time in the same game than I do? I only had 22 days of play, but it had 24 days of unlockable gear.

• aplicar wax -

When did you become a mod?

• Teburu -

Its not really Moderator rank. Teacher is more like a level above regular players but still below Mods.
      Them being giving some Mod Powers is a rather recent thing but on Discord that role has been around for a long time.

Essentially got it by being a trustworthy regular + experienced player that regularly gives advice.

• aplicar wax -

Nice. I’m trying to be more active on the Discord server. I’ll contact you through there :D

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• chaffie -

my gold was at about 36,000 golds last night but when i logged in this morning they were all gone! my gold said i had zero golds :(
    please please help me get them back... plz! help me :(

• TheDeletedElite -

I'm pretty sure Teburu can't help you here because he isn't part of the team behind CoN. I think it's best you contact CoN support to resolve this issue.

• A S U R -

Account Name : A S U R
    Respected sir, Yesterday I purchased UNSC access costing 899 and the mode of payment is via Google. Play store. During purcjase i choosed a wrong product and then i make a payment. But I want to purchase some other in app purchasr. To make a correct Purchase I applied REFUND from GOOGLE PLAY STORE. After that, My Refund request was REVIEWED for lomger time and then decision made by the google play store is APPROVAL OF REFUND.
    The whole process was TRANSPARENT AND THERE WAS NO CHEATS OR HACK WAS ADOPTED.

After few moments I got a mail from GAME SERVER that my Account was blocked and then after few moments MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED.

Sir, Why this? I just want to repurchase my new product. Please restore my account as soon as possible. And if there is a requirement of repayment of 899. I am ready to pay. But Please RESTORE my GAME ACCOUNT.

I already purchased Season 8 PASS and I love to play and thats why i Purchased Season 9 PASS. Please Restore I love my ID sir.

• gandeep singh -

Can you buy my homemade turban?

• KFGauss -

Saw this and thought of our recent exchange.
    twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/…MGZ01b7Dv4sbG8xcxYhA&s=19

• Teburu -

wait what? don’t remember any exchange that might fit to?

• KFGauss -

On Discord - Someone had misspelled morale as moral, and told them a Church was one place to learn about ethics. You mentioned that some churchs have missed the target in the field of ethics.

• Teburu -

Ooooh that one yes.

• Bane -

U know that sams deal 0 DMG to choppers right?... But when sams r stacked with for ex:1 motorised infantry, the stack gets an attack DMG of 0.5 nd defence DMG of 0.8, while a Motorised Infantry only does 0.6 defence dmg nd sams does 0 atk DMG nd defence DMG how's this possible? They literally double the defence damage of motorised Infantry (0.6) nd give it as atk damage (0.5)nd defence DMG of 0.8... Don't trust me? Try stacking a motorised infantry level 1 with a Sam

• BadActor -

Help I can’t access my game 6029554

• KingNL -

hey teburu i have lost my phone yesterday... got myself a new iphone went to the ap store to instal conflict of nation ww3 but i cant acces my main account its giving me a new account my username used to be ( user28296836 )
    can you pleas help me…

• _Pyth0n_ -

Based on your wall, it seems most think you are a part of the dev and managing team lol ^^

• ww3Basadi -

un allié peut il apponter un porte avion allié autre

• Tigger7 -

All my games are not loading, help pls

• Menorco -

Hola, no se como abrir un hilo para preguntar mis dudas!! o buscarlas en preguntas ya contestadas!! alguien puede orientarme? Gracias

• PaquitoFranco -

Hola! Hay un foro para hispanos, buscarlo ahí.
      Si no en el foro ingles hay muchas preguntas y respuestas.
      Usa traductor o me dices y te lo paso resumidito.

• 737373elj -

What’s a cm
    My internet lingo is never up-to-date

• rspen446 -

based on your comments on posts, I would love to play you and wipe you out and prove most of your comments wrong, LOL!

• EdinKerla -

Whay is not Bosnia and Herzegovina in game,IT was befor but not now ,money People’s ASK ,the dont wont Play with another country.

• MexesAS -

how can i report one cheater has more than 1 account ?
    there is one player with name "Covid2021" he's playing Turkey in the game and he has second account with name "T8790" i'm sure 100% he's cheating and he knows everything what i did because the second account is in my coalition he told me what happen in my coalition, please can someone tell me what should i do to report him?

• Teburu -

you just make an ingame bugreport?

• MexesAS -

my account still under review, you didn't accept my account to post or replay, so i can't post anything and about the cheater, i hope to review his account because i'm sure he's cheating

• MexesAS -

i'm trying to reach to the developer but he disabled the conversation

• jemandanderes -

I don't know if you still read this, but have you thought about this people just being friends or allied in an other way? Or that the one account is just using a lot of gold to reveal you forces, so he knows everything? Maybe he even just uses the money spies at the right places or just radar, depends on what he knows. But that he is cheating is not what has to be the case there.

• ramman3737 -

How do I report it.

• 737373elj -

English: table
    Japanese: テーブル (Teburu)
    Hmmmm...

• Demi234 -

Tēburu

• 737373elj -

That’s the Google Translate Romaji. If you wanted the real thing it would be Te-BuRU, with each capital representing a new character

• 69Latryque -

Hello!

I can't find the damage statistics for chemical and nuclear ballistic missiles, I can only see the statistics for missiles with conventional warheads. Do you know where I can find this information please? (I have looked in the recruitment and research information points, but the statistics are only displayed in conventional and not in chemical and nuclear)

Best regards

• TIREX -

what does it mean that the officer can be in only one battlefield at the same time ??? what is identified with "Battlefield" ???

• Teburu -

Officers are special unit that give boosts in attack/defense/speed to certain units, you can only recruit one officer of each type so recruiting for example two naval officers is impossible.
      Battlefield simply refers to the map you're playing.

• Stratieon -

I must say that "battlefield" implies a single theater of warfare as opposed to the entire map, perhaps that "only x officers may be recruited at a time."

• Wubblyboofus -

"A nerf to gold would be a nerf to dorados income :D"
    oh my do you even know how money works??
    if the same amount of gold accomplished less in game, people would have to pay more to do whatever they wanted to do lol

• ross222 -

hello are you already in an allince