Dealer of Death General

• Male
  • from Pennsylvania USA
  • Member since Jun 22nd 2019
Last Activity
, Viewing forum General Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tifo_14 -

I see you’re about to pass the Big G in points here. Thank you for your contributions here and good luck!

• smailovic -

zdravo, pokušao sam se ulogovati u svoje igre dva puta danas, ali svaki put stranica za učitavanje neće nestati i ne mogu ući u svoje igre lokacija je bosna, ali ne znam šta mogu učiniti da to popravim, možete li pomoći molim vas

• Red Snapper -

For realz tho, what is your favorite unit?

• Roots Naggy -

el jalowin es mi festividad favorita, es la tuya?

• smailovic -

možete li mi pomoći da uđem u igru ​​ja sam zaključan za sada zbog razloga, ali ne mogu ući da li ste mod ili moram kontaktirati nekog drugog

• Roots Naggy -

¿Es posible si me puede mostrar cómo desplegar la unidad "enjambre de élite" de una unidad de radar? Es completamente confuso para mí y todas las veces que lo he intentado, nada parece funcionar. ¿Hay algo que me estoy perdiendo? Por favor dímelo porque sé que eres uno de los mejores en el juego y si alguien lo sabe eres tú, ¡muchas gracias de antemano!

• BadActor -

Help I can’t access my game 6029554

• A_Talking_Crab -

haven't seen you post in a while, you good? (the forums ain't the same without your shenanigans)

• Flat Stanley -

agree, wonder what happened?

• Dealer of Death -

I've lately been getting a little burned out on CoN. I was playing 2 games and I let my Alliance pals talk me into a 3rd, a 4X at that, and it was just too much with RL and burned me out. So, I decided to step it back for a bit and see if my view improves.

• Dealer of Death -

How droll, a troll.

• Teutonian -

I promise not to talk about germany or auschwitz again
    Just plzz unban me
    plz

• Teutonian -

Can I please be allowed to post

• Teutonian -

Can I please be allowed to post

• player528.2 -

well can you ask whoever it is for me to unban my account

• player528.2 -

its been so many months please unban me

• player528.2 -

i wana see you guys again

• player528.2 -

i will post poems again and not songs you dont like please unban me

• player528.2 -

hey its me player528 can i be unbanned now please and also for some reason i cant play my games anymore for some reason

• KingNL -

hey dealer of death i have lost my phone yesterday... got myself a new iphone went to the ap store to instal conflict of nation ww3 but i cant acces my main account its giving me a new account my username used to be ( user28296836 )
    can you pleas help me out recovering my account

• Dealer of Death -

I am not affiliated with Dorado, and being old, my phone-jitsu is middlin' I suggest contacting one of the following Dorado people here on the Forum: Maxim, Aquela, or Yak

• KingNL -

thank you for the reply i have been contacting yak il try maxim and aquela aswell

• Roots Naggy -

Por favor, ¿es posibíl a tú juegas in cavera con mí? Soy muy nervioso y por que soy bêginara, ¡es dificíl! Yo era vêndonir, ¿quieres tích a mí cómo a juegar de guerra de los naciones? Más gracias a tú.

• Big bad Wolf -

Hey can somebody help me I need to find a worthy opponent I'm so much better than everybody I play against lately it's ruining the game for me I would love for somebody to whip me I just I don't know if anybody can

• craxy18 -

es posible que alguien utilice bot para hacer trampas .. por ejemplo que pueda lograr cantidades indefinidas de oro es que tengo una partida donde eso es lo que parece que sucede por que el usuario se recupera de la nada y crea unidades por arte de magia ...

• The Ewac -

Hello

• Tifo_14 -

You actually took the time to count all those posts?

• TJTantan -

i want a global map version of cold war map

• Tifo_14 -

Are you copying my gray-yellow-blue signature pattern?

• Bobo -

Hey I was wondering how to ferry troops, I have a airport in the city I’m sending troops in and an airport in the destination, but I have no idea how to send my infantry by plane, and it’s in range HELP

• Dealer of Death -

If you move your troops into city 1 AND they have the ability to fly, (airplane icon in unit description), you just need to select them and tell them to move to city2, but if 1 unit doesn't have fly ability, they will walk

• RadioActive -

send boobiez

• RadioActive -

post boobiez

• Tifo_14 -

Please cooperate.

• Dealer of Death -

Scroll all the way up on your home page, at the utmost left top, should be your forum log-in name. click it. it should bring up options, in the second section "user account" you should see the last choice, signature, pick that, the rest should be self explanatory