Wemedge Sergeant

• Member since Apr 4th 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• andyd6541 -

I'm a bit fed up of hearing about the new VP for the maps and the Artillery. I am the leader of the "Last Legion Alliance" We are the number 1 team on CON. So far there have been at least 5 posts by players who do the alliance challenge games and so far not one person from CON have bothered to post a reply. I will remind you that most of your players in the top 3 alliances are in your top 50 players. And I'm sure they spend more on gold for the alliance games than your average player for your normal games. Its a no brainer, lets get it fixed and lets inform your alliance players of what is going on .

• EdRagnarsson -

I am unable to "buy gold". I"m connected to wildcoins buy can't seem to open the buy window on CON. I'm using Chrome browser. Any help thanks.

• Leon.Ferrero -

Plase help me no can loading the party game in navegador please!!! help! and me no can work in Foro.

• Leon.Ferrero -

Plase help me no can loading the party game in navegador please!!! help! and me no can work in Foro.

• dafurer -

were can I send my fcc complaint about stealing my money I am not getting what I paid for

• Jabibs -

i did get my account back tyvm

• abderbaby10 -

Hello my dear Good Day,
    How are you today? I hope you are doing fine over there in your country
    please contact me with email id so that i can tell you
    everything about myself and i have very important matter to discuss with you,
    ([email protected]) thanks,