me012 Private

• Member since Aug 6th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fereyd -

Hello Me012, I read your Post.
    Don´t be afraid, the Game itself will not be shut down, the only thing that might happen is, that from time to time, Maps where are only few players are cative ,and where is no progress, will be cleared (/but after long long time)

• me012 -

Sir,
    i Just want to notice the administer or the admin of this game.These is the second time i played this game first time when i played this game after play almost a month i got a massage that this game will gonna be shut down which is really disturbing situation for me because after spending a lot of time i need to close the game because of nothing only the admin wishes and please do not do this in this time.I also played stromfall game where i played a certain game but there i find the same situation.Which is not good behave with the gamer.And also one more thing in this game here is no moral boost for the gamer which have that's just use your credit card buy mean give some money to the server controller .Who we are playing this game just for love please do not wish to un follow this kind of game for your misbehave.