PerigeeNil General

• Member since Aug 12th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• killer boater -

hey hello

• Smallsword -

Hey, do you play Starcraft?... I noticed you made a zerg reference.... Well, the original version is be offered as a promotional free download, and there's a player v player server... if you join we could play!

• PerigeeNil -

I'm an old guy. I've played most major MMORPGs and RTS games at one point or another. So, yeah, I played Starcraft at one point. People have used that reference in a number of different games throughout the years though, where it was applicable. Of course, that was all after Starcraft, where is obviously originated.

• BIGGUNS104 -

BIGGUNS104 - A minute ago
    I purchased the lowest gold package. It then told me there was a game error. Then the Black Friday deal popped up. I tried again. Purchasing the lowest gold option with the Black Friday deal. Both charges were approved and charged, but neither purchase actually gave me gold. I’m sorry if this is not the place to discuss but I’ve spent all day figuring out how to reach someone on the support level

• 737373elj -

Hey you’re back!

• blue44elephant -

HI

• blue44elephant -

you were in some military? I read your intro. which one?

• PerigeeNil -

U.S.

• blue44elephant -

oh,wow. but hey not as strong our geman army! HAHAHAHA just joking we can't even defend against Austria. That's how badly we have been affected since ww2.

• PerigeeNil -

Well, the military consequences after a war like WWII are just devastating, right? It's difficult to recover from that. I think that was a response to Germany's impressive re-emergence after WWI.

• blue44elephant -

i heard your army has some big bad toys like some kind of big electric cannon. is that true? did you guys use it blow up some insurgents? My colleagues told me they saw some really cool stuff that you use like abrams and one of them sat on top of it and sent me a pic. i don't know how to upload pics on this site or i would have shown you, it was cool af.

• The Pale Rider -

hey may want to mod that titan character.. he is obviously on Forums just to start shit. or at least give him a warning. hes the type that drives people off forum

• Indochina Union -

Aaron ( I assume that is your name ), do you have a Discord? Mine is Selena #4117

• PerigeeNil -

I do, but I don't use Discord much. Sorry. My username on there is Spectralcow | EN Junior#4207

• 737373elj -

I feel like asking you if I can join one of your games but that may be a bit intrusive. If you feel like coaching me, please tell me your account name and game id and I’ll join :)

• Indochina Union -

The game 3011549 is basically a free win for me. Are you still active in that game?

• 737373elj -

I’m playing Ireland in that game and building up an expeditionary Force. What country are you there?

• Indochina Union -

I am.

• Indochina Union -

Hey! Joined as Pakistan.

• Indochina Union -

A WW3 game is available...3025395.

• PerigeeNil -

Join me for what, mate?

• 737373elj -

Can I join you? You can coach me :D

• Indochina Union -

....... Thru here: RealGoldGamers, I'm approx lv26 Corporal.