The Upbringer EN Moderator

• Member since Oct 14th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KINGWAR -

CONFLICT OF NATIONS IDEAS LIST FROM PLAYERS Players can choose to be rouge state Players can deploy sea mines and anti boat systems Players can make there own flag Nuke silos Border walls you can add to your nation for better defenses You can name your nation into an empire New game modes like a gamemode for the ww2 are ww1 Better and newer units like a super sonic nuke are a laser system to shoot down any plane Allowed to send special ops to a capital Allowed for a person to add a fort in the city To make your own nation for certain game modes Sandbox game mode to get infinity of anything gamemode and allowed to attack players in the game mode

• TheShinwacker -

How do you become a moderator?:)

• Wilko1 -

Hi The Upbringer could you help me please i have been banned but have no idea why, my in game name is Wilko1

• The Upbringer -

Good evening. Please talk to PrinceofHonor, EN Team Lead, about this issue. He will be able to assist you further. Hope all is well!

• The Ewac -

When did you become a moderator LOL