GunlessLands General

• Male
  • from Finland
  • Member since Nov 15th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GunlessLands -

Hello!

There has been a rush. The move to a new apartment was made, but the computer was lost. Packed in the wrong place. It has now been found.

• GunlessLands -

• GunlessLands -

• jemandanderes -

I'm sorry, but having deep CoN Forum offline is not a thing. With deep you probably mean long, but then the grammar would still be wrong. What you want to say is probably "Today I'm going to go on a vacation and after that I'm going to be inactive here in the forum for a longer period of time." I hope I that helps you.
      I'm not sure if using an old English study book is that effective. I think watching English Youtube videos wold improve your English, it's kinda like you can learn English better if you are in an English speaking country. of course that wouldn't work if you cannot understand them, but I assume you can. I would definitely say that my English would be way worse if I haven't watched English Youtube videos. Also watching Youtube videos is way more fun that reading an old English study book.

• Dealer of Death -

I can't bear it any longer. While you seem to have an excellent grasp of the meaning of words in English, tense, articles and parts of speech in English totally elude you.
    For example: I living in shadows, sometimes office it's open, sometimes it's closed.
    Should be: I live in the shadows, sometimes the office is open, sometimes it's closed.
    I'm not making fun of you, just trying to help.

• GunlessLands -

Check to post 'CHANGE NICK', there you can change your user name.

• Jzuazua -

I can’t confirm my email, it won’t let me. And is there a way to change my name to jzuazua instead of jzuazaua

• GunlessLands -

• GunlessLands -

• 737373elj -

luitko todella sen zombilangaksi? vastauksesi oli vähän hämmentävä

• GunlessLands -

• GunlessLands -

Thanks. 737373elj

• 737373elj -

Yep, The max you can stack any unit on sea or air is 5.

• GunlessLands -

but officer are expensive created it.

• GunlessLands -

en ole luonnut ensimmäistä upreeria ja liittännyt hänet panssari divisioona, ja status effectit vieläkin.

• 737373elj -

mitä tarkoitat 'Officer with Army’?
    kysyt kuinka hyödyllistä hän on?

• GunlessLands -

Hänen nimensä on Alucard, hän on ylivertainen Dracula joka työskentelee Van Hellsing organisaatiossa kenttä agenttina, hänen tehtävänsä on tuhota vamppyrejä ja zombeja.

Anime Sarja: Hellsing Ultimate, vuosi 2008, ikäraja R18.

• 737373elj -

mikä Draculan hahmo tuo on?