Wade97Wade Sergeant

• Member since Dec 11th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Or just name it carrier no. 10 when you only have one and run circles around them

• Pafufu -

Do you have to be obnoxious?

• Wade97Wade -

Mate freedom of speech.

• Wade97Wade -

It fucking weird how you come here to message me every time I shut down one of your boyfriends on the forum.
      It's not my fault they can't read the question and are always giving answers to questions they come up with themeselves.

• Pafufu -

Well, I just like to have tolerant game discussion and you sometimes are dismissive and obnoxious.

• Pafufu -

Also, what’s with making me their romantic partners? That’s the weird thing if you ask me.

• blue44elephant -

Are you mod?

• Pafufu -

Don’t insult others unnecessarily. Unkindness, especially when wrong, will not be tolerated.

• Wade97Wade -

Only tolerated when it's someone not in your bum chum group. There is a group of you who all back each other up - It's so obvious with the 100 likes from each other on your walls. If you could read up (Which you clearly cannot either) You will see he has randomly changed the question whilst expected us to telepathically read is mind..

• Wade97Wade -

You can never be wrong when its 5 vrs 1 xD

• Pafufu -

‘Bum chum group?’ That makes up for everything else you said in that comment.

• Pafufu -

All is forgiven.