Wolfsake Private First Class

• Member since Dec 31st 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flat Stanley -

Ignore this troll. If you don't bother him he won't bother you.

• Wolfsake -

OK. I appear to be back in my game. The game loaded. I cleared my internet caches. Here's a link to let others know how to do it.
    itskb.heifer.org/article.php?i…gLSZdPa5RkzQaAvpEEALw_wcB

• Wolfsake -

Am I the only one experiencing difficulties staying online today? Connection problems?

• Wolfsake -

This message board is no help at all.

• Teburu -

Frankly it seems to be more of an issue on your end. If you want to draw attention to a topic or get an answer to a question or really about anything that requires someone else to communicate with you, then posting on your own bulletin board is about the worst way to go about it, instead creating threads in the appropriate section of the forum is how you actually get answers and stuff. Your own bulletin board? barely even appears in the "recent activities" section and even then is highlighted in no way to differentiate from the usual "xxx liked that post" or all the other stuff showing up in there. Creating a new thread or even just answering to one is way more visible as it will appear neatly in the "unread topics bar" right above the activity feed

• Wolfsake -

You guys have ruined the RISING TIDES game. THE CHOSEN pop up 30 to 40 times every day in the end game. And within minutes they are driving their trucks and conquering territories. All of a player's resources are in the red. It's simply overwhelming.

• Teburu -

current chosen are at the weakest they have ever been tho, being even weaker than normal insurgents

• Wolfsake -

Look at Game #4273991

• Wolfsake -

Teburu - Hey! ESCHATON, the Chosen, won the game. You call that weak? I've been playing this game for two years. I know when something abnormal is taking place.

• Wolfsake -

I've been a member of the Security Council for over a year and I play this game frequently. But this afternoon, my debit card was rejected when I went to purchase gold. I called a 24/7 phone number and spoke with my bank. They assured me they had nothing to do with this. Why would my card be rejected by CON? I've been a customer for over two years.

• Wolfsake -

What is the new icon, DEPLOYABLE GEAR about? There's not a word about it on the Wiki-pages.

• Wolfsake -

In Game# 3582117, A player named LANCE CORPORAL BJOHNY, whom is MALI, is accusing me of being a cheater on the CON NEWS billboard for buying gold and trying to rally all the other countries into attacking me.

• Second Cannae -

Unfortunately, this often happens... there can be a lot of toxicity for this stuff. My advice would be to try to find allies and support them, then go straight for the person who's accusing you (once you're prepared of course). Or you could get staff. I have no idea what they do for this stuff. Maybe post on a staff's wall? Hope you have a great rest of your day :)

• Wolfsake -

I purchased 73,600 ($19.99) in gold this morning and I never received it. I've given up and I keep sending messages to support that I want my money back and I'm being ignored.

• Wolfsake -

I purchased 73,600 in gold an hour ago at $19.99. I have still not received the gold. I talked to support and they claim I did receive it, but I haven't. I don't see the addition in the upper right hand corner of the game screen.

• Wolfsake -

What's wrong with the game? In Game# 3196045, I'm attacking pieces and it has no effect on them at all.

• Wolfsake -

My compliments and thanks to the staff at CON for doing an excellent job during these difficult times of the novel coronavirus.

• Wolfsake -

How many days must go by before an inactive player is removed from a coalition? The leader of our coalition has gone AWOL.

• 737373elj -

Pretty sure you know all this, but the game takes 2 days to register a player as inactive, and another day for the AI to kick in and for the player to leave the coalition

• Wolfsake -

Pretty sure you didn't realize that in the game I was playing, that wasn't true.

• Wolfsake -

How can I look at another player's profile?

• 737373elj -

Pretty sure you know all this, but you can click the username and it should direct you to the profile