Crux1412 Private

• Member since Jan 27th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Ewac -

The statue of limitations expired forget it

• Crux1412 -

In our country, the prosecution period for insult is 5 years, and I have already reported the crime.
      Don't deliberately instigate a crime, you may also brake the law.

• The Ewac -

? What nation are you in
      No nation will order the extradition of a German national due to a video game

• Crux1412 -

I won't tell you where I live for now. It's not the time yet.
      Beside, he also told me that he is not live in German.
      Finally, regardless of whether the Statute of Limitations has expired or not, his verbal harm to me has already been caused. This is an undisputable fact. It is reasonable for me to ask him to apologize to me.
      If you want to intervene in this matter, you can try to be an mediator instead of encouraging him to refuse to admit his errors. This will harm him.

• The Ewac -

OK.

• jemandanderes -

Look, the only thing that can be interpreted as insulting in the phrase "Game over sucker...i leave you to the Zombies now so they can feast on you." is "sucker" and I don' think that phrase is as insulting that a court would rule in your favor. Yes, he wasn't nice, but you sometimes you have to accept that insulting someone isn't penalized as much as in pre- and primary school.

• The Ewac -

Are you 3 years old ?

• Crux1412 -

You asked the wrong person
      Why don't you take the question to the criminal.

• Crux1412 -

If you think it is funny that others are being insulted, when you are insulted by others in the future, they will not help you.