VB_XP77 Private

• Male
  • Member since Apr 22nd 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VB_XP77 -

What steps are needed to be able to fire cruise missiles?

• Second Cannae -

So first... you research cruise missiles. (you probably know that) then, depending on the warhead you want to use, you build a lvl 1-3 secret weapons lab and start mobilizing warheads (you probably know this too) most naval craft, fighters, bombers, and some artillery (and maybe other units?) can fire cruise missiles, at differing levels. Then, once you have a high enough unit, you click on them. Near the far right, there should be a fire cruise missile button.

• VB_XP77 -

Thanks for the fast reply. I did the research for cruise missiles, built a weapons lab level 1 and sent subs out to attack. But when I go to launch a missile, its says "No Warheads" Did I miss a step? Sort of new to this . Thanks for your help.

• Second Cannae -

Umm... did you mobilize warheads? What level are your submarines, and what type of submarines are they? Speaking of fast replies...

• VB_XP77 -

When do "DAY - 0 " games start?

• VB_XP77 -

If a coalition member decides to bail on the game, is there any way to usefully use what armies that member abandoned for the rest of the coalition?

• Pafufu -

No. I’m sorry.

• Pafufu -

Perhaps there is some convoluted concept that you could use. But for practical application, as far as I know there’s no way.