Samurai9155 Private

• Member since May 12th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Iron Rooster -

This is where the game ended

• Samurai9155 -

I had a Theater Defense System level 1 and it didn't prevent my city to be destroyed and contaminated by a ICBM Nuclear Missile.

The Theater Defense System level 1 has 12 Hit Points against Missile.

The ICBM missile at level 1 has 22 Hit Points...
    A Ballistic Missile at level 1 has 15 Hit Pointss ...

If I understand correclty, I need the Theater Defense System level 1 to be stacked with another TDS unit or with other anti-air defense units to deflect an ICBM Missile, right?
    Even upgraded to the level 4, the TDS contains 14 Hit Points against missile. This is not enough to deflect ICBM Missile which has 22 Hit Points.

So what would be the best defense against an ICBM Missile?

Is it 2x Theater Defense System stacked or let say a combination of 1x Theater Defense System + Ballistic Missile Launcher that can launch a Ballistic Missile directly on the ICBM Missile?

• Pafufu -

SAMs will only do so much damage against ICBMs. In order to counter those, I recommend theater defense systems.

To launch more missiles at your opponent you can use ICBM launchers, or to launch ballistic missiles you could use ballistic missile launchers or submarines.

Hope this helps!

• Samurai9155 -

I don't see in the research panel the ICBM launchers or ballistic missile launchers. How do I get them?

• Pafufu -

Sometimes there is an issue with that. However, if you researched ICBMs or ballistic missiles you can make them.

• Samurai9155 -

Thank you Pafulu, you are really helpful!
      So if I understand correctly, eventough the ballistic missile launchers (SSB3 S3 Missile Launcher) doesn't appear on the research panel, if I build the ballistic missile and the Secret Wheapon Lab level 4, I should see the SSB3 S3 Missile Launcher appear in my city ???

• Pafufu -

No, you will be able to select the ballistic missile launcher on the mobilization screen and make it.

• Samurai9155 -

I think I'm getting there. This is really not obvious! So no research is necessary for the Ballistic Missile Launcher, as long as you made the research for the Ballistic Missile and the the Secret Wheapons lab level 4 is built, the Missile Launcher will become available and then I could mobilize it?

• Samurai9155 -

Oups

• Pafufu -

I’m sorry, I cannot understand your question. Do you want to launch missiles at your opponent or deflect the ones launched at you?

• Samurai9155 -

Sorry I'm French Canadian and not perfectly bilingual. I want to do both: launch missiles at your opponent and deflect the ones launched at me

• Samurai9155 -

Hi guys,

I'm new is this game and I have a hard time to use missiles from the ground to counter attack another player who keep throwing nuclear ICBM Misilles at my cities. I did succeed to use ballistic missile with a Air plan Bombardier but not with a Mobile Sam Launcher.

I completed all the reseaches for the Sam Launcher, the Guided Missile Program and the Ballistic Missile and I mobilised them as well.
    But, the missiles icon is not available on the Sam Launcher to launch missiles or to counter attack missiles.

What I need to do? What am I missing?