77AlphaBravo Private

• Member since May 27th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rozne Eltobliv -

This is what i found about domes on wiki :
    Complexes are safe cities that allow humanity to flourish in the new world.
    A Radiation Dome automatically starts to charge if the city is uncontaminated and has a minimum population of 4.
    Indestructible building
    Speeds up building construction by 5%

a Complex with a fully charged Radiation Dome, protects the population and infrastructure from environmental hazards and, to a certain degree, nuclear and chemical attacks.

Grants 50 Victory Points when dome is fully charged

Radiation Dome shields buildings and population from unit damage while it is intact.Agents can still sabotage buildings however.

Armies are not protected by the dome.

Radiation Dome goes offline and needs to fully recharge when conquered by another player.

Radiation Dome automatically fully recharges over 24 hours.
    Speeds up building construction by 20%

Complexes are fixed structures that cannot be built by players.

• 77AlphaBravo -

Where is the "Domes" utilization explained?

• 77AlphaBravo -

Where is "Domes" utilization explained?

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Domes are there because the conditions in the city were no longer nice enough to support life so domes are built in order to give mankind a different world to flourish . I don't know if they have some bonuses .

• 77AlphaBravo -

Thanks! ....So these are not available in the "basic" game....CoN WWIII? Again where is it explained?? .....I didn't see it in the Manual......

• 77AlphaBravo -

I initially signed up through the web browser Safari. I attempted to access "my" profile/member info/login .....though the web browser Google Chrome. unsuccessfully. I was able to start a
    new account see " 77AlphaBravo1" .....but I start at square 1 again! Is this common? I can see my original account, .....I cannot get the system to accept my log in. What is my next step?

• bobqz -

Amphibious combat vehicle and some Naval infantry (marines), After you take it put in a pontoon harbor and airfield to land other type of units.

• 77AlphaBravo -

How do handle small island chains that don't have harbors? such as ....the Caribbbean States ?????

• 77AlphaBravo -

Operator issue.......resolved.

• 77AlphaBravo -

The in game "Report a Bug" feature did not work. Has this been a problem for others? ...... What is the "work around" for getting issues handled quickly?