nitegrave Private

• Member since Aug 29th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nitegrave -

am i being cheated? take a look dev's #5780396 looks like someone playing two countys

• nitegrave -

whats the diffeance between a wall comment an a post?

• Anna Jija -

A wall comment shows up here. A post is a topic someone starts, and other people can reply about it. To make a post, go to Forums and click 'create post'

• nitegrave -

come on man i need my 15% off gold pop up ads every 4 hours so i can click them away. where's my map?

• nitegrave -

wheres the games? why no maps again up?

• nitegrave -

MORE BLOOD AN OIL MAPS, MORE GOLD,MORE FUN, OR DID YOU PEOPLE FORGET THIS IS A GAME OF GOOD TIMES AN FAST FUN. or is it now slow an slowww.

• nitegrave -

i miss rush, i wish they would have lived forever :(

• nitegrave -

IS TH A RUSSIA RUN GAME? WHATS THE BIG DEAL WITH YOUR WEAK SERVERS?

• nitegrave -

everyone on any map write now needs to send russia a massage, rid that country! destroy it.

• nitegrave -

get off your asses an make the game work, gold lovers

• nitegrave -

No one wants to play this game anymore, where are all the new maps? i cant find one of your new maps programers. more lies an lack of everything, i wont be buying or a member any longer in this game.

• nitegrave -

bring back x10 maps..lol lets burn them servers. make them work for there $$

• nitegrave -

i got it guys never mind, the card screen showing up :)

• nitegrave -

im having a problem with buying a security council 3 month sub. the credit card screen wont load? tells me theres a error? never had this problem b4.

• nitegrave -

are we ever going to bring back X10 maps to the game? it's seeming like it to slow for new players to want to stay in a map lately. personally i miss them.

• Opulon -

The problem of the X10 is that they break servers regularly. 4X is the quickest it can handle