Tifo_14 General

• from Czechia
  • Member since Sep 13th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KFGauss -

" @KFGauss has really been filling in for Jared" - Don't use me to distract folks who actually want to talk to you. ;)

• Tifo_14 -

Well you have really been "mini-modding" lately, as they say.

• KFGauss -

Yeah, I'm just giving my opinions, like you did when you wrote your recent post in the nonsensical "War crimes" thread.

There's an American English expression that seems appropriate when people complain that someone is trying to play moderator.

"The hit dog barks."

Just how dumb is it for someone to think that the world is supposed to let them write anything they want, while not letting readers write any response that the readers care to write.

PS: I took a look a couple of nights ago - I haven't written much lately - Take a look yourself - What's happening is the hit dogs are barking.

• Hydralysk -

Two possible additional rules for the 'Name Game':
    1. Only one entry per player.
    2. Last letter of each entry may not match the last letter of ANY previous entry.

• KFGauss -

Thank you, I would like that, in the future.

The reason I'm not playing any right now is that I'm prepping for a big (mid-April if it doesn't get delayed again) demo at work.

For me, CoN is just to much of a time-suck for me to play between now and the Demo.

However, I will remember the offer.

• Clock -

The luck is partly skill-based and the skill is partly luck-based.

• Im On Smoko -

I'm On Smoko:

youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

• 737373elj -

Does it matter if people are Trumpist

• Tifo_14 -

That's oddly specific.

• Dealer of Death -

Dealer of Death was Here!

No, not "Kilroy", DoD, man, sheesh.