Tifo_14 General

• from Czechia
  • Member since Sep 13th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BadActor -

Help I can’t access my game 6029554

• Tifo_14 -

2 year anniversary of my being on the forum!
    Good luck to everyone!

• player528.2 -

please unban me

• Tifo_14 -

Hello, I am not a dev or moderator of any kind. To find help, please contact one of the following:
      @Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor

• player528.2 -

and my games wont work anymore when i try to play them

• player528.2 -

hey bro its me player528 i never understood why i was banned on here and i want unbaned

• xXWolfXx -

The myth, the legend. Gone since May 18th D:

• DuCo Quits -

ax

• Invisible_Nukes -

There is a way to trade
    Since every order after the ai order at the beggining is made by someone else you know that hey asre made by other players. so suppose you made an order for 10000 supplies for 10 each right your deal would appear on the market and your ally has alot of supplies you can tell them the order you made and the exact amount you requested then they themselves go to the market and find your order then sell to that order and then you would recive you supplies this works for others as well but there is a few limitions.
    if say you want to buy 100 supplies for 10 each right but there is another order buying 100 for 15 the ally selling the supplies tap on your one but selling 100 supplies your amount didn't change and you didn't recive that is because it auto redirects to the highest paying buyer
    also this is not a private trade others can see although they may not know who the matarial are going to they know that it is there and someone is trading.
    it be interupted others can do the order themselves so i wold suggest the reciving person to the buying and then the person giving the resources sell to that so its much safer no worry about others buying your stuff instead
    now that is how to trade found that out myself

• KFGauss -

" @KFGauss has really been filling in for Jared" - Don't use me to distract folks who actually want to talk to you. ;)

• Tifo_14 -

Well you have really been "mini-modding" lately, as they say.

• KFGauss -

Yeah, I'm just giving my opinions, like you did when you wrote your recent post in the nonsensical "War crimes" thread.

There's an American English expression that seems appropriate when people complain that someone is trying to play moderator.

"The hit dog barks."

Just how dumb is it for someone to think that the world is supposed to let them write anything they want, while not letting readers write any response that the readers care to write.

PS: I took a look a couple of nights ago - I haven't written much lately - Take a look yourself - What's happening is the hit dogs are barking.

• Hydralysk -

Two possible additional rules for the 'Name Game':
    1. Only one entry per player.
    2. Last letter of each entry may not match the last letter of ANY previous entry.

• KFGauss -

Thank you, I would like that, in the future.

The reason I'm not playing any right now is that I'm prepping for a big (mid-April if it doesn't get delayed again) demo at work.

For me, CoN is just to much of a time-suck for me to play between now and the Demo.

However, I will remember the offer.

• Clock -

The luck is partly skill-based and the skill is partly luck-based.

• Im On Smoko -

I'm On Smoko:

youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

• 737373elj -

Does it matter if people are Trumpist

• Tifo_14 -

That's oddly specific.

• Dealer of Death -

Dealer of Death was Here!

No, not "Kilroy", DoD, man, sheesh.