Tifo_14 General

• from Czechia
  • Member since Sep 13th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aeroforce Pilot -

I have to ask - what does your signature “80% skill and 20% luck” mean?

• Tifo_14 -

It’s a joke I made on the CoN Discord server a while back. It references the 20% +/- random strength modifier in CoN combat battles.

• xXWolfXx -

Hey Tifo, been a while. How've you been man?

• Tifo_14 -

Been great. Unfortunately the forum is closing as youve probably heard. I'll have to be active in Discord more often :D

• xXWolfXx -

Wait what (insert skull emoji) I didnt see anything about that lol, maybe a while ago but I probably dont remember. The forum is shutting down?

• Tifo_14 -

Yeah, they figured that since there’s really not much activity here anymore, it’s not worth spending the time and resources to maintain it.

• Hakville -

Wow this is an entertaining wall!

• Tifo_14 -

Thanks

Sorry for the mess - Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about it.

• Mother Hen -

Just noticed you have a thousand likes, congrats!

• yususyusus -

Don’t you ever speak to me like how I’m speaking to you

You don’t harass people on an online web site you perverted twit - and stop attacking random people, that just try to learn the game. You just want to increase your prevalenze in the community and under mine the new users. FUCK YOU!!!

If I was in front of you I would teach respect with my fists

• Tifo_14 -

LOL

Your account is only 10 minutes old... when did I insult you?

• yususyusus -

The nerf of you! Just like all the other fucking forum users here, like fucking KFuckingGashead, always de-grading and under mining newbies. This forum needs CHANGE! Overthrow the elders and put newbies in power!

Revolution

And fuck you

• Tifo_14 -

OK, I think I know who you are. And since it seems you aren’t doing anything except insulting me, I’m blocking you.

• yususyusus -

You can’t block me

NYA NYA NA NA NA!

• yususyusus -

You fucking thot

• Tifo_14 -

Geez... I have exactly 7,777 points! Never thought I would get that high

• hisjxy jksodlxu -

I need a support request because my rank suddenly went to level 1 and I lost all my season badges. I am not so sure if I want to keep playing this game.

• Tifo_14 -

I am not a dev. However, this is a bug that happens occasionally. Your stats and badges will be restored shortly.

• Janus Moldovus -

Hello friend, would you happen to know the best way to use armoured units? I always like to use MBT, TD and ACV, but other players seem to always destroy me. Any suggestions?

• Tifo_14 -

Experienced veterans typically don't use armoured units in general due to their slow move speed and crappy air defense. Search the forum for more discussions about this topic :)

• vynical -

Couldn't find your previous thread last year on fastest win. I got an update on fasted solo win in 24 days: i.redd.it/jjeyj6n3hora1.png

• aplicar wax -

From what I've read, you have lots of experience with the WWZ rounds. Do you know what country(s) would be the best?
    I'm in a special WWZ discord event (shhhh, not many people know about it...)

• Tifo_14 -

As with any game round, you want to be able to control who you go to war with in the first 5 days. I would suggest countries like South Africa, Papua New Guinea, or Egypt. If you'r good with naval, you can also go for Japan or New Zealand.

• aplicar wax -

Thank you. I chose South Africa and have currently taken most of Namibia and are preparing to attack Mozambique. It's halfway through Day 2.
      I'm allied with the DRC and Kenya.

• Tifo_14 -

Seems you're off to a good start... feel free to ask me more questions!

• mizzarman -

Hi, my rank reset to level 1 Account name: mizzarman

• Tifo_14 -

Hello, I am not a dev or moderator of any kind. To find help, please contact one of the following:
      @Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• Ultimate Furry -

Sorry, I was just offended by what that other guy said...

Didn’t mean to offend you!

• Tifo_14 -

You didn’t :)

What did he say to you?

• Ultimate Furry -

He asked me if I “got any spare parts” which is a common transphobic insult.

• Tifo_14 -

Sorry you have to deal with those kinds of people here. If you get more threats, tell a mod like @xXWolfXx he will be happy to help you :D

• Judy Hopps -

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion :) Hopefully it gets accepted by Dorado

• KFGauss -

If you're going to complain - Complain accurately.
    I put three posts into the "Where's Ma Realism" thread
    - One replying to the OP
    - One written to the forum mods in reply to specific mentions of me, by others.
    - One in reply to Kurt.
    Please don't believe or amplify TD4's ridiculous claims that he's is having an argument, a debate, or even a conversation with me.

He is simply shit-posting, and I'm not arguing with him - That means that there is no "trashing of [the OP's] thread by your argument".
    There *is* a steady stream of TD4 shit-posting, but there is no argument.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Narcissist...

Talk to me directly and don't hide your breath behind your friends...

• TheShinwacker -

seriously guys

• The Destroyer 4 -

And this is why people leave... stop putting my name in every sentence that comes out of your arthritis infected mouth.

I'm trying to be the leading voice behind the newbies, I realize my mistakes from time to time. But if WE can come up with a foundation to build off of to fix this. I'll comply.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Narcissist! Narcissist! Narcissist!

It's always you in your head! You can never just realize... but I guess your glaucoma can't help you see the multiple problems.

• KFGauss -

TD4 - Nothing was hidden - I knew any and every forum user gets to see Wall comments - You obviously spotted it.

So TD4, "Shoo", I'm replying to Tifo, without cluttering up a thread. You have your own Wall - Use it.

• Marth -

Thanks for the help :D

• joaquin13 -

How do I build the elite frigate? I don’t know how

• Tifo_14 -

Research of the regular Frigate is required to research the Elite Frigate.

• egget iii -

Hi,

I have been locked out of my account, but since the server is down, I cannot receive an email to get back in.

Please help!

My in game username is Egget III (those are three letter “i” s, and I live in Ireland.

It would be great if I could get back in soon. Thank you for helping me!

• Tifo_14 -

Hello, I am not a dev or moderator of any kind. To find help, please contact one of the following:
      @Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• bshiloep -

I can’t log in to any game

• Tifo_14 -

@Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• WednesdayAddams -

Bye bye :(

• skinner63 -

It's still Dre Day nígga, AK nígga
    Though I've grown a lot, can't keep it home a lot
    'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock
    You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block
    Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off
    How nígga? My last album was The Chronic (Nígga)
    They want to know if he still got it
    They say rap's changed
    They wanna know how I feel about it
    (If you ain't up on thangs)
    Dr. Dre is the name
    I'm ahead of my game
    Still puffing my leafs
    Still fuck with the beats, still not loving police
    Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
    Still got love for the streets, reppin' 213 (For life)
    Still the beats bang, still doing my thang
    Since I left ain't too much changed, still
    I'm representing for them gangstas all across the world
    (Still) Hitting them corners in them low-lows, girl
    Still taking my time to perfect the beat
    And I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E

• The Destroyer 4 -

Your wright I love Anna Jija
    Her ability to say what she wants to say... and takes no opposition from the elders...
    She is ready to be aggressive to which is funny.

And best of ALL SHE IS A KFG HATER YASSSSSSSSSSSS

• Tifo_14 -

If you have a problem regarding the mechanics of the game, I cannot help you. Please contact one of the following:
    @Aquela
    @Opulon
    @PrinceOfHonor
    @xXWolfXx

• egget iii -

I have been locked out of my account, but since the server is down, I cannot receive an email to get back in.

Please help!

My in game username is Egget III (those are three letter “i” s, and I live in Ireland.

• Tifo_14 -

@Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• jdhhhhhh -

Please help, i cannot build the emote swarm uav anymore!

• Tifo_14 -

@Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• Jaxxinas -

Yesterday I purchased 50k gold for my account, the money left my bank acc but the gold is not being added. I tried refreshing, reloading, but my gold total is still the same. Account name: Jaxxinas

• Tifo_14 -

@Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• Tifo_14 -

@Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• GarenDaGreat -

Haters are going to hate. Maybe you should focus on the game instead of attempting to bring me down. You suck!

• chaffie -

my gold was at about 36,000 golds last night but when i logged in this morning they were all gone! my gold said i had zero golds :(
    please please help me get them back... plz! help me :(

• Tifo_14 -

@Aquela
      @Opulon
      @PrinceOfHonor
      @xXWolfXx

• The Destroyer 4 -

Tifo I always wonder why people are so needy for gold, I don't know if they're a golder or if they're using it for status. Him having 36,000 means he might rarely use it. (No offence)

• Tifo_14 -

Maybe they feel like having lots of gold gives them "sueriority" over other players? idk

• The Destroyer 4 -

Ya so you mean 'status'. But I just hate when whiny people come to the forum looking for their gold.
      When there's a "report bug" button to their disposal no need to come here.

WAAAH my gold is gone! boy bye! (No offence just jokes)

• Tifo_14 -

I rarely spend gold ingame, so I have quite a lot piled up. About 190K. ;)

• Tifo_14 -

Wow! My World Cup predictions were correct after all!

Maybe I should consider sports betting...

• czingona -

你好王子我不知道你是不是版主但我真的需要幫助所以你能幫我嗎你看到我買的金磚沒有出現在我的金屏頁面所以你能幫忙謝謝