Rozne Eltobliv First Lieutenant

• Male
  • from a country in South Asia
  • Member since Sep 18th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

They did! And they have kept it ever since

• 737373elj -

Teburu purposely liked his own post as a joke

• Rozne Eltobliv -

What happened to the forum ? No new posts from last 2 hours ! I've never seen such a thing before .

• 737373elj -

Lol see when I’m online, one or two new posts in 12 hours

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Was the forum always like this? I mean, in September there were a lot of posts every day (at least more than now) . I want to know how many posts came per day before I joined

• Rozne Eltobliv -

The lockdown was the golden days of the forum

• Rozne Eltobliv -

The lesser known story of the Free India Army .

The Azad Hind Fauj , also known as the Free India Army was a military force which fought the British Empire to make India independent from the British rule . AHF was founded in 1943 by Subhas Chandra Bose . The army had about 40,000 soldiers in start which were the Prisoners of World War 2 from British Indian Army . AHF was independent first but then , allied themselves with Imperial Japan . In 1943 , AHF officially declared war on UK and USA . In 1944 , AHF enjoyed some success . They had captured parts of present-day Bangladesh and the Andaman Islands . They also had territory in Myanmar . In the battle of Imphal , the AHF and Japan temporarily captured the city of Imphal . The military was given support by Japan , who provided them weapons . Cities of Rangoon (Yangon) and Bangkok were at a point of time , territories of AHF . When Japan surrendered to the allies , AHF was weakened . Subhas Chandra Bose was banned from India . Bose fled to Singapore . But soon , The British banned him from Singapore as well . Then , he had to go to Dalian , China . On 15 August 1947 , when he came to know about the independence of India , he caught a flight to New Delhi . But unfortunately , his flight crashed somewhere near Taiwan . Bose's dead body was never found . The remaining soldiers of AHF had surrendered earlier . And thus , Bose's dream of seeing an independent India was never completed . Today , The Azad Hind Fauj and Bose are both respected in India .

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Seems like event maps vanished . Which maps came last week ? Did Z or Rising Tides come ?

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Ah. Mr. Unlucky myself. Overkills return today, I won't be able to play them :(

• Rozne Eltobliv -

For the next 8 days I won't be active much . I have exams (I'm a student ) . I won't see both forum and game till 11 October . Thank you

• SomDi -

Did you forget to give today's war update

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Russia has offered to host peace talks between Armenia-Azerbaijan but both sides rejected it . Azerbaijan PM Aliyev said that they will continue the fight . Now we have to see if the world map will change this year .

• Rozne Eltobliv -

The Armenia-Azerbaijan war is still going on its third day . More than 95 people have lost their lives in three days . Armenia claims that Turkey has provided military help to Azerbaijan by sending drones . Two days back , Armenia had warned Turkey not to interfare in the war .

• SomDi -

Hello .

• 737373elj -

Google Translate says you know Kurdish

• Rozne Eltobliv -

What is the use of this wall ?

• Rozne Eltobliv -

It's me !