VicBelle Private

• Member since Sep 22nd 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Iron Rooster -

This is where the game ended

• VicBelle -

CHEATS or BUGS????
    Again in game 3.407.217 I was invaded by Australia in one single troop capting my cityes and when cornered just appear from nowhere a massive troop with a comander and an helicopter in the ground; in my cities, with no airport - prnt.sc/um3ohe - all the members of this coalition play this way. Of course I´m looseing this game...

someone can explain me how a single unit crossing lands to take cities like that: prnt.sc/um353n
    and when I stay close to fight JUST APPEAR a comander and units like that???? prnt.sc/um3ji3
    My troops don´t fight, jusat desappear, even if I have much more units and stronger.

• VicBelle -

CHEATING or bugs? In the game 3.407.217 have players cleary useing cheats or bugs are makeing they game easier. I was invaded by Australia with 2 navy - prnt.sc/ulg3as - no troops inside, just 5 corvets in each one. In the moment after they desapered and as magic powered troops was invading. ok... after the attack, whem he imagine I wasn´t seen ... the stars gone. the troops was simple again....
    now in London, under attack of two submarines, the city was taken by Insurgents WITH TROOOPS, 19 units, on it....
    What is happening? Can you care about it? Specially players tuebs2, Michaelious, ironmen2717 - but all the coalition is plaing like that. thx