rwt Sergeant

• Member since Oct 9th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KFGauss -

I have no idea how to add a signature to your posts. Try DM'ing (or use whatever this is) someone who has figured it out.

• 737373elj -

back2que literally posted in the recruitment centre

• 737373elj -

It’s actually pretty simple to use, just produce the one you want, gather them in a stack and just send them to Attack enemy troops.
    Ofc Kalrakh would disagree that using helicopters are more complicated than that, but anybody can use aerial and naval troops and see at least a measure of success, especially in public games where the overall level of skill is lower than alliance games and etc.

• rwt -

Thanks. What type of air and naval units do you suggest for each doctrine? (I usually only play Flashpoint maps, not sure if that will make a difference :/)

• 737373elj -

My opinion:
      Western: Air Superiority Fighter (Attack Helicopter once enough resources)
      European: Strike Fighter
      Eastern: Helicopter Gunship (Air Superiority Fighter up to your preference)

As for naval, it's really your choice between Frigate and Destroyer. Personally I switch between those two depending on size of country (for no real reason!) but your preference decides really

Cruisers are also good for very strong ship damage

• rwt -

Ok. In a new game I'm playing (Flashpoint map, USA country), I am planning to max out naval infantry, main battle tanks, and maybe attack helicopters? I have a question though, what is the point of air superiority fighters? Everyone in this map is a new player, other than one person, who is basically already destroyed. I doubt they will research & mobilize air anyways.

• 737373elj -

Generally in WW3 players are more experienced. In Flashpoint however, you don't have to build ASF. Do keep an eye out for players building ASF however.
      ASF is helpful in maintaining aerial domination, while also functioning as weak ground attack fighters in a pinch.
      BTW Naval Infantry is better at offense while Motorized Infantry is better at defense.
      Western Doctrine Armored Fighting Vehicle is also superior to their MBTs imo

• rwt -

Yeah. I just can't seem to stick to a game. I'm always itching for that end game button to show up after day 20. :/ That's why I don't do WW3 much... And I don't use Motorized Infantry, ever. I used Naval and Mechanized usually... And I will keep in mind the AFV's are better than MBT's in Western Doctrine.