KFGauss General

• Member since Nov 9th 2020
Last Activity
, Reading thread Fighters returning to base unintentionally

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• joaquin13 -

How do I build the elite frigate? I don’t know how

• KFGauss -

I've never built one either - Look in the/this forum for the EXISTING thread about the Eilte Frigate, and put your question into that EXISITING thread.

• egget iii -

Hi,

I have been locked out of my account, but since the server is down, I cannot receive an email to get back in.

Please help!

My in game username is Egget III (those are three letter “i” s, and I live in Ireland.

It would be great if I could get back in soon. Thank you for helping me!

• Ivana Knoll -

Hello, I’m Ivana Knoll, and I’m happy to tell you that you can now order my new CROKINI, part of my famous Croatia-inspired bikini and swimsuit collection made entirely in Croatia. You can also find other products, like my CROdress (regular or one-shoulder) and CROshorts for men! All the info is at my website, knolldoll.com! Follow me on Instagram for more updates!

• nhoso pax -

Hello, I no longer have the ability to purchase gold. Game ID: 6344471

• bshiloep -

I can’t log in to any game

• FatherGaus -

I’m your father. Glad I found you.

• marzavik62 -

Ex-Miss Croatia writhes around on stripper pole as bооbs almost spill out of tiny dress

dailystar.co.uk/sport/football…r-pole-bоobs-29004150.amp

• skinner63 -

It's still Dre Day nígga, AK nígga
    Though I've grown a lot, can't keep it home a lot
    'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock
    You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block
    Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off
    How nígga? My last album was The Chronic (Nígga)
    They want to know if he still got it
    They say rap's changed
    They wanna know how I feel about it
    (If you ain't up on thangs)
    Dr. Dre is the name
    I'm ahead of my game
    Still puffing my leafs
    Still fuck with the beats, still not loving police
    Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
    Still got love for the streets, reppin' 213 (For life)
    Still the beats bang, still doing my thang
    Since I left ain't too much changed, still
    I'm representing for them gangstas all across the world
    (Still) Hitting them corners in them low-lows, girl
    Still taking my time to perfect the beat
    And I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E

• coetz116 -

Can you answer a question for me?

How can I renew my SC membership without making a separate transaction?

Thanks

Coetz

• bkn2 -

I want to play in Hungarian

• uiholeps -

Hi, my username is uiholeps, and it seems someone hacked into my game and moved my units around! Game id: 6610081

• KFGauss -

I don't work for or volunteer for Dorado, so I mostly don't care - Contact someone who can do something about it.

• cro_mudae_bts -

BROWSE - Croatian anime gifts, mudae, MEGA MAN action, video games, BTS concert tix, Iingerie, at croborn.com

• Melissa47 -

I really enjoyed reading your post because it gave me new information. If you're free, please come play slope-io.com/ with me

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• WednesdayAddams -

No more calvin + hobbs? :(

• Kathy19 -

Hello I really enjoyed reading your post today! If you want to please come play slope-io.com with me

• chaffie -

my gold was at about 36,000 golds last night but when i logged in this morning they were all gone! my gold said i had zero golds :(
    please please help me get them back... plz! help me :(

• czingona -

你好王子我不知道你是不是版主但我真的需要幫助所以你能幫我嗎你看到我買的金磚沒有出現在我的金屏頁面所以你能幫忙謝謝

• sakkigir -

Hi idk if you are a mod but plz help me i have been lodged out of my account and i seem to have lost my password so now I can not log back in!

my username is sakkigir and i was rank 62

• gandeep singh -

Can you buy my homemade turban?

• lorie -

Crawl back in your hole, fucking lesbian goth.

• KFGauss -

I'm using Java and some simple Swing graphics (and Excel) - I started writing code back when Fortran was cutting edge, so Java (or some Python) is as fancy as I get - To do more I have to unlearn too much :)

More seriously - I don't have any desire to hide the source code from anyone, so if you want a copy some day just ask me.

And - If the projects ever become mature, it would be nice if someone could create a version that is hosted on public website.

• Tifo_14 -

Just curious... what software are you using to make your simulation programs? I'll be having some extra time soon and I would like to create my own.

• Helga23 -

I really enjoyed reading your post because it is quite instructive. If you're free, please come play slope-io.com with me

• BadActor -

Help I can’t access my game 6029554

• xXWolfXx -

Thanks for telling me about the spam and helping out in general

• PaquitoFranco -

Nice profile photo I love Calvin and Hobbes so nostalgic...

• Marth -

Hi, i have a question about city population growth. If my capital city started with population lvl 6, is at 100 morale and has lvl 2 hospital, how long will it take to reach the max pop lvl (10)?

• xXWolfXx -

Thanks for the ping, was looking for those posts. Turns out its rather hard after deleting and perm banning his profile haha. Thanks again.

• Iamadrunk -

How do you post to your thread about your 5, 10, 20 day etc post? I just made a account but for the life of me can't find the post button..

• Bigtallnerd419 -

Just go to the bottom of the page. The reply button is in the bottom right.

• Iamadrunk -

That's not a option for me l. Maybe I have to be approved. Can you just post one for me? I don't want to rewrite it but want it saved in thread. Lol I know it's a strange request

• KFGauss -

Thanks for being willing to go the extra mile, but if you're using a PC you can just save the information into a text file you stash someplace, and later you can post it once you and the forum folks sort out your problem.

• Iamadrunk -

Will do. Thanks. It's the most interesting question here and it's almost just as interesting that people can't follow the simple directions

• KFGauss -

Herding cats . . .