KFGauss General

• Member since Nov 9th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helga23 -

I really enjoyed reading your post because it is quite instructive. If you're free, please come play slope-io.com with me

• BadActor -

Help I can’t access my game 6029554

• xXWolfXx -

Thanks for telling me about the spam and helping out in general

• PaquitoFranco -

Nice profile photo I love Calvin and Hobbes so nostalgic...

• Marth -

Hi, i have a question about city population growth. If my capital city started with population lvl 6, is at 100 morale and has lvl 2 hospital, how long will it take to reach the max pop lvl (10)?

• xXWolfXx -

Thanks for the ping, was looking for those posts. Turns out its rather hard after deleting and perm banning his profile haha. Thanks again.

• Iamadrunk -

How do you post to your thread about your 5, 10, 20 day etc post? I just made a account but for the life of me can't find the post button..

• Bigtallnerd419 -

Just go to the bottom of the page. The reply button is in the bottom right.

• Iamadrunk -

That's not a option for me l. Maybe I have to be approved. Can you just post one for me? I don't want to rewrite it but want it saved in thread. Lol I know it's a strange request

• KFGauss -

Thanks for being willing to go the extra mile, but if you're using a PC you can just save the information into a text file you stash someplace, and later you can post it once you and the forum folks sort out your problem.

• Iamadrunk -

Will do. Thanks. It's the most interesting question here and it's almost just as interesting that people can't follow the simple directions

• KFGauss -

Herding cats . . .

• Kalrakh -

If you are interested in playing a game together, hit me up in Discord: Kalrakh#7296

• KFGauss -

Thanks K - The offer is definitely tempting, but I have to resist that temptation for a while longer - I'm in the middle of a big project at work, and I can't afford being distracted every couple of hours (especially when I should be getting a good night's sleep) to peek at a CON screen.

If I had a Discord account, I would give you my ID, but I haven't created on yet. Folks tell me I need one, but I've been lazy so far.

When work gets lees hectic - I'll check in to see what you're doing then.

• Kalrakh -

No worries, RL goes always first and CON won't run away that quickly :D

• Opulon -

OOOhhh, taking on a padawan, Master Kalrakh ? (name sounds very Starwarsish :D )

• Kalrakh -

More like somebody else might be thinking about it, but is afraid of the sunlight :D

• KFGauss -

Just call me Anakin Vadar