Opulon Team Lead-FR

• Male
  • from Paris
  • Member since May 10th 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sir McSquiggles -

Miss me yet?

• geetansh2 -

i was falsely kicked out of my game 3286137 i am geetansh2 and i was Italy in that game me and my friend were playing together and would sometimes play on the same laptop but once we got our first strike we has stopped doing that as we learned it was not allowed but the next time i logged in i was kicked out of the game i would really appreciate if u can look in to this it would mean a lot it would mean so much if u can do this as fast as possible

• geetansh2 -

i was falsely kicked out of my game 3286137 i am geetansh2 and i was Italy in that game me and my friend were playing together and would sometimes play on the same laptop but once we got our first strike we has stopped doing that as we learned it was not allowed but the next time i logged in i was kicked out of the game i would really appreciate if u can look in to this it would mean a lot it would mean so much if u can do this as fast as possible

• MexesAS -

how can i report one cheater has more than 1 account ?

• MartijnTNL -

Can you take a look on your Discord!!!

• Geraschenko -

Hello. I want to ask you. We have one Wi Fi at work for the entire office, how can we play together on the same card and not get a ban on the game?

• 69Latryque -

Bonjour !

Je ne parviens pas à trouver les statistiques de dommages des missiles balistiques chimiques et nucléaires, je ne parviens à voir que les statistiques des missiles avec des ogives conventionnelles. Savez-vous où est-ce que je peux trouver cette information svp ? (J'ai regardé dans les recrutements et la recherche les points d'informations, mais les statistiques ne s'affichent qu'en conventionnel et non en chimique et nucléaire)

In english ;)

Hello!

I can't find the damage statistics for chemical and nuclear ballistic missiles, I can only see the statistics for missiles with conventional warheads. Do you know where I can find this information please? (I have looked in the recruitment and research information points, but the statistics are only displayed in conventional and not in chemical and nuclear)

Best regards

• WM72 -

Hi, Where do I report that some is using multiply accounts

• tails85 -

Hi, i join an alliance,they accept it.

But it didn't show that i join. My name in game name is tails85

What's wrong ?

• machine 82 -

je me suis enregistré et maintenant je doit me log in je sais pas ou ,pour pouvoir cliqué sur create thread que je trouve pas pfffff
    quelqu'un peut m'aidé pliz ?

• machine 82 -

salut

• Bathan69 -

Est-ce à vous qu'il faut s'adresser pour faire une réclamation sur un joueur utilisant sans doute un mod spécial ? Pouvez-vus vérifier la partie 2674908 et le joueur FelixKhan jouant le Mozambique. Plusieurs de mes unités ont disparues sans que je reçoive de rapport de combat...Etrange. Pas d'explication de sa part....

• ChrisOrLC -

I'm not sure why but the discord link won't work for me, Can you send me a new one please?

• ross222 -

howdy opulon i posted a bug report in the bug report section on player when you could get the time to read this it would be great

• huflungpoo -

my game wont load!! its been laggy all day, then it was requiring a reload for every action, now it wont work at all, I coined this game, and am rather miffed about the whole thing, please fix and restore my units that will die from not being able to play during critical battle. game ID=2553471

*update* it is now loading ok, but there is major issues. I made an in-game report, It is not only myself, my entire coalition is also having the problems. One thing is that during battles, trying to launch a cruise missile requires reloading the game. The radio button fails to respond after being in game a few minutes. This is effecting everything from queing buildings, troops, and giving movement commands. Reloading the game is also a problem. Writing this here instead of on an in-game ticket was prompted due to a 20 minute failure to reload. I am getting beat up in my game because I cannot get strike fighters to the target area and launch missiles on target without reloading the game for 20 min. 20 real time minutes on a 4x server is a not cool at all man,

• Maximilianvs -

hey, can you help me with the forum? why i can't write at the forum? thanks

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hiho Mr. Opulon, guess who :o

• Samuel PM -

Hello, I would like to open an Internal Game for my Alliance on the 64-player map. It would be possible? Thank you.

• Huthayfah.k -

How can i contact Germanico i wish to ask him something about a new language

• JCS Darragh -

Hey Opulon, Could you take a look at this? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d/&postID=20218#post20218 I need help!

• Antony N -

Please tell me, how do I report a player cheating, other than reporting form the game page?

• manuelrapa -

Hello ! This is a great game really but have what more to add like in supremacy as example trade between especially guys. I want to share whats happening in one of my maps
    2195778 !! In this map Pakistan - Edward Asiminei just for seconds made 5 level recruiting office 5 level air base 5 level army base and arms industry for many times and from nothing made ICBMs and use super many nuclear missiles and nukes on lands and units like doesnt have limit and full of any stealths... Please look at this map and him does he cheat somehow ?

• Quintrixxx -

Hi Developers! First of all thank you for the great game – I love it! I have no idea what happened overnight but GAME 2189488 is broken. I lost all researches, game does not recognize any building levels and I cannot mobilize any army units etc… I play for Japan my in game name is Quintrixxx. I would very appreciate if you could fix it. We are in the day 37, I am leader of coalition and we have active wars. Also, can you please accept me in the forum as I cannot create any topics… Thank you in advance.

• theRoyalDingus -

Is it possible for multiple coalitions to win together?

• Opulon -

Nope. Any additional coalition is cattle, planned from the beginning to be exterminated once it served it role as battle slave. One coalition only can win.

• Liqter -

Dual coalitions can effectively keep everyone else out of the top 10 slots , it isn't about both "winning".I see dual coalitions as an exploit , the intent of 5vs the rest is clearly violated. Try taking land with penalty of at war with 10 nations stacked on you.

• Zethra -

Hi Opulon, I can find no where on the forum to make a post or respond to any. What am I missing? Thank you I have a game that quit loading 24 hours ago, and I'd like to make general comments as well.

• Zethra -

Well, I finally managed to start the game in Firefox, instead of Chrome. I'm still trying to find a way to post on the forum.

• Yak -

@Zethra we need to accept you into the forum before you are able to post, this is to combat spam bots. Welcome.

• Zethra -

Thank you for the reply

• Leon.Ferrero -

you continues LIVE?

• Liqter -

"Anyway, if you encounter this kind of Day 6 ICBM-launcher... nobody will judge you if you just choose to archive the game."
    Since you would rather encourage players to quit than address the issues i will do just that. Have a nice game.

• fjDarwin -

Hi, I don't know if i'm writing the right person, but I can't find a help option for this game.
    I'm a security council member, and I'm trying to create a game, but when I go to the page, I only get the option to create a Europe 1990 map, and what I want to do is create a full world map.
    Do you know what I can do about this?

• KORWU -

Hi ... My account has been banned , my username is KORWU . I am the leader of aliance Wataha Swaroga . I did not have the reason for my cancellation ... I have only one account .

• rarh1 -

tell me who can check the player on multiboxing? Russian server game number 2123718 Russia and Mexico are the same player