Opulon FR - Team Lead

• Male
  • from Paris
  • Member since May 10th 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FarmerJG -

What exactly is a Forum team lead? Do you work for Dorado?

• Anna29 -

Plusieurs membres d'une même alliance peuvent-ils jouer sur une carte dans différentes coalitions d'infiltrés ? il y a longtemps c'était illégal ?

• Opulon -

Concrètement, dans le cas général, ils "peuvent". Dans les faits, au cas par cas ça se discute. S'ils sont 6 ...

• Anna29 -

Je joue une carte avec 4 joueurs de l'alliance Kebuke, tous infiltrés dans diverses coalitions pour obtenir les informations qui se produisent tout au long de la carte, pas de problème je vais les conquérir, il y a une équipe hispanophone (modérateurs-Staff members ) Merci beaucoup

• Zullxo -

You seem cool!

• tsitsipats -

Hello, game 6889872 isn’t loading

• Judy Hopps -

Can you forward my map suggestion to the devs, pretty please?

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…time-for-africa/&pageNo=1

• KINGWAR -

CONFLICT OF NATIONS IDEAS LIST FROM PLAYERS Players can choose to be rouge state Players can deploy sea mines and anti boat systems Players can make there own flag Nuke silos Border walls you can add to your nation for better defenses You can name your nation into an empire New game modes like a gamemode for the ww2 are ww1 Better and newer units like a super sonic nuke are a laser system to shoot down any plane Allowed to send special ops to a capital Allowed for a person to add a fort in the city To make your own nation for certain game modes Sandbox game mode to get infinity of anything gamemode and allowed to attack players in the game mode

• Ultimate Furry -

PLEASE delete this homophobic thread!

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…t/&postID=81053#post81053

• joaquin13 -

How do I build the elite frigate? I don’t know how

• BarnOfTheRize -

Is the Turkish language included in the game?
    If so, how do I access it?

• Lepilote21 -

I play the game from steam and I would like to play it on the mobile app too, but when I want to log in, they tell me that the password or username is not good and yet it is! How can I do?

• bshiloep -

I can’t log in to any game

• KFGauss -

You have two Discord messages from me.

• djgsk983 -

Are you devs on vacation? I’m waiting to get approved.

• skinner63 -

It's still Dre Day nígga, AK nígga
    Though I've grown a lot, can't keep it home a lot
    'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock
    You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block
    Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off
    How nígga? My last album was The Chronic (Nígga)
    They want to know if he still got it
    They say rap's changed
    They wanna know how I feel about it
    (If you ain't up on thangs)
    Dr. Dre is the name
    I'm ahead of my game
    Still puffing my leafs
    Still fuck with the beats, still not loving police
    Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
    Still got love for the streets, reppin' 213 (For life)
    Still the beats bang, still doing my thang
    Since I left ain't too much changed, still
    I'm representing for them gangstas all across the world
    (Still) Hitting them corners in them low-lows, girl
    Still taking my time to perfect the beat
    And I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• KFGauss -

I left you a message in Discord

• shieloopfie -

When can i get registered

• akis_basilakis -

I accidentally deleted my account and I want to restore it it says it will be deleted in 48 hours and I want it back the name is akis_basilakis

• Opulon -

You don't appear self delete to me, at least yet. I will reenable the account afterward but don't worry, nothing will be deleted.

• TheShinwacker -

Hey, I logged out of my con account on browser and now it will not let me log back in, any idea why its doing this. account name TheShinwacker

• KFGauss -

You often seem to understand the parts of Dorado that the public doesn't get to see. Do you know if the forum admins are able to identify duplicate/alt forum accounts?

• Opulon -

As far as i can see, there is no feature like that on this forum. It's a very old school forum, technical-wise

• Flat Stanley -

You havent been as active lately, you still around?

• Opulon -

sorry for the late answer. Yes, since February my online leisure activities have been reduced, while it's easier to find me on discord. The reason holds in 3 words "Ukraine Civilian Effort"

• Vikmmmmmm -

I deleted my account for some reason but the next day i started playing again. But i forgot to cancel deletation of my account. I spend approximately 12000 INR in it.
    Can i get my account back?

• chucky8787 -

HI can you direct me where I can get help for my issue? My issue is I want to buy someone from my alliance a year subscription to CON but have no idea how to go about doing that. I would prefer to pay with my credit card.

• DARKFIGHTER -

HI

• david roro -

bonjours j ais un mal fou pour recruter dans mon alliance y as t il un truc

• ProutMaster -

Bonjour, je suis navré que vous ayez choisit de ne pas me répondre. Le minimum de la politesse lorsqu'on est pas mal élevé, c'est de répondre aux personnes qui prennent le temps de vous écrire. Merci.

• KFGauss -

I think you were joking when you wrote that I might suck the fun out of CoN, but just in case you weren't making a joke, do you think creating an AA simulation (and an econony simulation later) is a mistake?

• ProutMaster -

Bonjour je suis lancé dans une partie depuis 15 jours et, je ne peux plus m' y connecter (5,503,810) depuis plusieures heures. Est-ce habituel que ce gene de soucis surviennent? Merci.

• NavyVet -

Hi Navy vet here I can speak English German, Persian and I understand Russian karasho. I would LOVE to be on the staff! I filled out the application and have been waiting for several years now could you possibly help me on being the support staff?

• See-Kay -

Hi Opulon, sorry to bother you but I saw you online, clicked your name and finally saw an option to actually type something on this forum. Could you please advise on how to actually post on here? Or, to save time, would you know why I cannot decontaminate a nuked city? I occupy the city, but when selected the message on screen is “city contaminated” but there is not option to actually decontaminate, which I have done in other games. There’s an ‘I’ button which says production halted until city is decontaminated but there is no option anywhere to actually decontaminate. It’s a flashpoint Europe game that is 51 days old. Sorry to go on, but I fear this will be the only time I will be able to post anything here, so I wanted to get as much information across as possible. Thank you in advance for any advice given, it will be greatly appreciated :)