abhiram8 Private

• Member since May 15th 2021
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• abhiram8 -

yeah this is community post in game by dronado

Elite Railgun makes a comeback - for a limited time!
    The Railgun is making a return! Those of you who haven’t had a chance to permanently unlock this destructive unit before can now have another c r a c k at it during Season 6!

Security Council members need 1,000 Points in this Season for permanent unlock of the Railgun

In case this is your first Season, here’s a rundown how Seasons work:

Earn Season Points by killing units in any of your games - they all count!

Try out the unique Seasonal Units, available to everyone! (NOTE: Only available for new games starting now)

Season 6 and 4 Units can be researched from a new tab in the Research Panel. Any Elite units you have already unlocked from previous seasons are fully able to be mobilized in any game of your choice!

In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends you must earn at least 1,000 Season Points for the Railgun, 2,000 Seasonal Points for the UGV, and have also valid Security Council Pass

According to this I should be able to research rail gun but I can't WTF i think DRONADO/BRYTO developers have to look into this issue
    (I can't post screen shots here)
    and more over I started game after that announcement was done