Luoniev Senior Support-EN

• Member since Dec 28th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dirtdart -

If you have the ability, please look at my account. I have made purchases that do not show up and in the process I am paying for something and not receiving the item. Please advise.

• Luoniev -

If you have any problem with buying anything, you need to make a forum post, or a bug report about it. I alone can't do much about is i am just an SMOD.

• hisuntdrohnen -

I am using Mac with Safari. When in full screen I can't write a diplomatic message ore type anything in one of the chats. When not in full screen I can use the chat and type a diplomatic message, but cannot send this message, since the "send" button is outside the window and there is no way to get to it. Looks lie a bug to me.

• Luoniev -

Before we go any further i would recommend you trying to use chrome to run the game and see if the same problem will occure, the game is supported to run well on Google Chrome. Please try that first and reply if something has changed. Later something that would help to figure out a problem like this is how big resolution you are running on your Mac.

• Rommel -

hi,you must know now that alot of us got ban for ? plz help i like your game and cow...whant to return to my games ( consil member ) ingame name Gen_Erwin_Rommel email denroy70@bell.net ty for your cooperation

• Luoniev -

I am sorry for this, yes we are having a bug, i will send your account information to a higher staff member to take care of it!

• Rommel -

got email say multi-accounts... it is not... most of them is alliance members so no multi ex. cwake is or leader ( Union of Iron ) and some others account is members of or alliance... you will be able to look at it...hope this will help you...

• Rommel -

ty for the support, games work now