Dr. Leipreachan Team Lead-EN

• Male
  • from Leipreachán Island
  • Member since Dec 13th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Abhirup -

I am facing a black screen issue for a quiet long time....after the black screen it appears as your sesion is ended pls reload....

And after reloading it appears as WEBGL PROBLEM

CAN U HELP?

• neonjellyshark -

Hi, I would like to change my name from user to something else if possible.

• BigRed -

How would I go about changing my user name from userxxxxxxx to something else?

• 1stinlastout -

My map is still black. The members of my coalition cant are it either. What's going on?

• 1stinlastout -

My map has been black all day. I've restarted my phone and everything.

• LoneStarRugger -

I recently built the aircraft carrier and stationed 5 naval air superiority fighter on it. Now when I try to ferry those fighters to an air base nothing happens, they remain on the carrier. Why is this happening? I want to station my helicopters on the carrier, but can’t because it’s at max capacity. Also why is max capacity only 5?? Irl a carrier has something like 100 aircrafts on it

• ewac123 -

A single plane counts as a wing(10 planes.)
      Early on, carriers are not as efficient as now.

• bobfromfrance -

Hi

• SirPasta -

Hello, I was banned from the Conflict of Nations discord server for no apparent reason. Can you please unban me or let me know why I was banned?
    My username on discord is "Cream of Fetus Soup#6132"

• Zirk311 -

I just lost several units. Just disappeared...one was my Infantry Officer. The whole group that I was moving was about 800 points. When I go to produce another Infantry Officer it will not let me so they're out there somewhere I guess...update also made it hard to split armies. When I click split it zeros everything out and won't let me split them. Android user.

• GHOST -

I can’t comment or make a post

• DamiB -

Can you help me pls. My Map doesn’t load anymore. But only in one game. When I change to a other round/Map then I see everything again.
    I can’t see the map with my units and town. But I can see my Ress and everything else like Research

• LMT101168 -

Help! I have submitted a request to delete my game account yesterday; but on second thought, decided to give the game another chance and continue with the game. Please stop the deletion.
    Also, unable to create Alliance through mobile phone. p. s. I am a member of the Security Council. Thanks.

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Nice new avatar !

• FACE0FF -

Can I get help registering my email, can’t use chat

• Dr. Leipreachan -

have you checked your spam folder of your provider. The ebst way to resolve issues like this is to create a bug report from inside a game so as the relevant people can resolve the issue :D

• FACE0FF -

Only play Mobile it will not let you do bug report, nothing in spam if it was would of been 47 days ago. Need help to get this sorted still

• Enko1978 -

I have problem with My units I cant Move from lake on the map, please help

• Jamesaumc -

I had the same problem as bwahaha today, I would really appreciate it if you could look into it, I submitted a bug report. Thanks.

• Enver_Hoxha1 -

gameID=3268606 Player RainyShade . I'am following the game very Carefull and China country leaded by this player take in all the War highest lose but continue to advance and hi not have large economy or a lot of anexed city to Explain all this...Please i need a check and thank you..

• MartijnTNL -

Darren please take a look in your Converstation :D

• bwahaha -

hello,
    i do not know if i knocked on the right door.
    playing game 3224097 i inadvertently spent gold twice: buying componenets i did not nor need neither use and the second i type a keystroke and the moral of city decreased, never intended to do either.
    can it be fixed?
    thank your for any help.
    take care

• NONNO10 -

Hi Dr, I am searching everywhere in the forum how to complain about an unfair and offensive language used by a player, in CoN chat.
    Since I don't know how to do I write straight to you. Of course I can provide all the details like name n° and player name and conversation.
    many thanks for your return.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hiho, you will need to file a bug report from inside the game round, in this name the players ( do not name on forum or in public), provide the day on paper and the date in diplomacy (which ever is the case or both) also state the rule you believe they have broken, If this is the chat box please send me info via forum conversation, go to my forum account and press the speech bubble (on orange bar top right)

• NONNO10 -

many thanks for the explanation Dr.

• Pafufu -

Got to say I liked your old profile pic better.

• CHEMA555 -

hello. this morning I bought 113,000 gold on the stock through PayPal for 13.99 EUR, the money was withdrawn and there is no gold, what to do, tell me please.

• david67289 -

Hello, are you free, can you help me solve the problem about account as fast as possible?

• stef silves -

why can't I use my gold for new reaserch, buildings and getting weapons? CoN charged it after a winning game but I am redirect to the purchase page?! Please explanations.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hello, I am sorry but I do not understand your issue, Gold can be used in games as nromal to decrease wait times for certain upgrades, etc but it may be that your game has gold use disabled (even map perhaps), can you let me know the game id please

• Ghostops223 -

I purchased 9.99 for 30,000 gold and it never gave me gold. I checked my bank and it went through as purchased. It said to contact support when I was ordering the gold because there was an issue going through. How do I get my gold ? Please help.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hello Ghostops, please open one of your games and go to the report a bug setting in the settings cog (bottom right and make a support ticket so our payment dept can handle and resolve this issue as soon as possible, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

• Ghostops223 -

I have a cat 4 hurricane about to hit my town I will do the best I can to write support

• Ghostops223 -

When I click on the bug it just puts up an empty box ?

• THE WALL -

hi, I am a newbie so no idea where I go to contact support about changing my in game name. I would like it to be "THE WALL".

• Lyrox -

On the map 2596715 fascist symbols and racist slogans are shown in their description by the coalition. I ask that to stop.

• Lyrox -

Sorry, i forgot. It is Map 2596715, the coalition "FASCIOS DE COMBATE"

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Thanks for the report I will look into this for you and take action inline with our game rules.

• MasterofNone -

Thank You :)

• Crang -

in Champs match did you fix the missing points from Masterofnone ?

• Thunder -

My in game name is Ralph willmarth.