Dr. Leipreachan Team Lead-EN

• Male
  • from Leipreachán Island
  • Member since Dec 13th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maximilianvs -

hello, can you help me with the foru? Dont know why I cant write a post there.

• GorianRay -

Berechnungsbogen CoN world at war

tab Einfache Berechnung mask_A
    tab erweiterte Berechnung mask_b
    tab detaillierte Berechnung mask_c

Einheiten-Typ
    Fahrzeugtyp

Einfache Berechnung
    Angreifer Verteidiger
    ANG wert ANG
    DEF DEF wert
    Created by GlobalPressONLY:) a NPO of TRFdx3

hello! saw ya advertisement on the steam-site, but the link didn´t work - I want to apply in your team - wrting an application.

• madpoet11 -

Hello Dr...
    I started my first 64 player game and ran into something I had yet to see. I believe it was a rogue nation, as opposed to inusrgency. I was trying to find the insurgency percentage and couldn't find it. I clicked on the morale symbol a few times and ended up blowing 2000 gold. Apparently it lowered morale in the rogue nation. I had no clue. Is there any way I can recover this gold??? It is an absolute waste! Game ID is 2485113. User name madpoet11. Please help me out with this. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Thank you. I am not sure if you will just respond here? Just in case, here is my email... madpoet11@aol.com

• Valgard1 -

hello ... ich würde mich gern als Junior-Moderator bewerben ..habe allerdings (meist aus Speichergründen) noch kein Discord und würde erstmal nur über PM kommunizieren ..wenn dies soweit in Ordnung währe bitte eine Ingame-PM damit ich meine Bewerbung (Name, Alter, Onlinezeit) schicken kann

Grüße
    Valgard1/Christian

• Vadul_Tharys -

How does one go about reporting suspected cheaters. I know there are gold users but find it hard to believe someone would spend $3200 (calculation of resources and research speed ups needed to achieve maxed research, city development, and army constructions) on this game, when the person has end game research completed on day 13, it really is suspicious.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hello, just open diplomacy and press the info button beside the player i button and press report user = fill report + send all reports are kept anonymous

• Bacardi3007 -

Gros bug sur la partie 2444781. J'ai une armée de 5 unités bloquée en pleine Amazonie, à côté de Manaus.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Bonjour, veuillez ouvrir les paramètres, puis cliquez sur Rapport pour obtenir l’assistance cartographique d’un opérateur de jeu :)

• Kalrakh -

Hello, regarding championship map I must report: I missclicked and accidenctly reduced morale of one province by 10%
    gyazo.com/16bccf41c09b7f94d47cd12c94de0954

• 7MattyP -

Just used gold by mistake in Aug champ game. Awaiting punishment

• alfa166 -

Hello have a problem i try to create my own game but i get only this message (error try again) some one can help me with this?

• dirtdavies -

I am not sure if this is where you wanted me to send you a message but I would like to ask you to please take a look at the CON JULY Championship ........ some issues about NAP's I think several players have sent you messages in the game

• DiplomacyIsKey -

im new here and i have no clue how to reply to a post, but i accept the rules for the championship and my in-game name is yacine11

• Dr. Leipreachan -

TO reply to a forum thread all you have to do is press the reply button in the forum thread there is one at top of thread and end of thread (below last post)

• 7MattyP -

Hi, I don't have forum privileges yet... would like join July CoNmunity Championship - I agree to rules!

• Baron -

*edited* figured it out. Love the game

• cbtdoc2002 -

Why do you want to join the support staff team?
    I believe joining the support team will help myself learn the game at a higher level than I am already at. I believe I will also be able to teach the new players the mechanics of this game. Out of all of the games, I have played online Conflict of Nations is the most fun in my opinion. This is why I have continued to stay active in its campaigns.

Have you previous experience in Support/Moderation from another game?
    I have not had any support or moderation experience on the PC. I have moderated and administrated internet chat forums in the past. I have also helped my son and others with games that I have played on his mobile device. For teaching experience, I am actually teaching my daughter age five to play certain video games on the PlayStation 4 console that are at a teen to adult level. This has been the case for all five of my children.

How well do you know the game mechanics?
    I believe I know the basics pretty well. I am still learning as most players and admins. The game requires a large amount of knowledge to be an expert. There are places on the internet that help the new player and even the advanced player gain knowledge.

Why should you be selected?
    I believe as a player of several years I can help the player with a gaming issue quickly and professionally. If there is a question I do not know the answer to, I have absolutely no problem asking one of the admins or moderators with more experience for help.

Age?
    I will be 39 years old in May

Which language/server do you wish to work for
    While I know bits and pieces of German, French, and Pashtun, it would be best for me to be placed in English

Your skype name (as you will be contacted here).
    Jared Lang, my game tag is cbtdoc2002 pronounced Combat Doc 2002 lol.

Of course, any other information that you think will help you stand out and increase our consideration of you is welcome (maybe you are a secret Taylor Swift fan 8o )!
    I am a military combat veteran and know a general structure of how military units need to be built to be successful. So far it has helped me in my campaigns. I have generally stayed away from special forces in my campaigns because I prefer conventional battles. I love this game and play it daily if at all possible. I am a graduate student so sometimes I miss a day at most without signing in. I would really enjoy seeing this game for mobile device and even on a PlayStation console format (wishful thinking).

• Huthayfah.k -

Thank you for replying but i need help i dont understand how to make a support ticket Via report a bug

• Huthayfah.k -

Did i miss out on anything that you need me to do

• Huthayfah.k -

What do i do now?

• Huthayfah.k -

Ok i wrote the information to you now is there anything else i need to tell you just send it to me

• Huthayfah.k -

Can you tell me what to fill in you told me to "to review your application further i need the following info from you ;"
    Can you please repond to this its been 11 days and i barely hear any thing from you

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hello,

When I said that to you I clearly lsited in bullet points what it was that needed some answers/furtner info on

• Huthayfah.k -

How do i Private Message i am new to this website i only did the DiscordApp

• Huthayfah.k -

Where do i contact you for the wanted ad you said contact you @Dr. Leipreachan do i do that on skype

• Dr. Leipreachan -

hiho Just open a new forum conversation with me or send me a PM on the main con site use the thread as a template as it is all we need to know :D

• Alat Urka -

Your replies cannot read. I use another version of the theme and light green couldn't be seen. Fyi.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

You progb are using the old outdate version please change to the new default forum design it is much better on the eye

• stephan87 -

Help me please,

My account has been banned, i can't join by facebook, days before i was kicked from a game because some player told me that i have multi account, but i'm playing with my brother at the same house. We spend a lot of money and now i can't enter by facebook to my account. I read my mail and i have not recive any mail of this situation,

My account name is camarada_Staliin , mail hauptmann_stephan@hotmail.com

please help me to resolve this situation.

• LYNX -

I press wrong button and buy resource for gold. Can I cancel this deal? please help.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Sorry for delay, Once gold is spent it cant be cancelled you will need to make a support ticket so the Community management can help you

• theRoyalDingus -

Recently, the Conflict of Nations servers have been down. Apparently, it has been said that this problem has been fixed (has this been said? I think so) but this is not the case with me. I am unable to access neither the main page or the specific game (2170986. I saved a link to that specific one after some of my earlier games were deleted from "My games" for no apparent reason). Is it true that the servers are back up? If not, is there any idea how long the wait will be? And if so, and I am the only one experiencing such problems, what should I do?

• moby1kanob -

I used Two SCUD missiles on game 2168641 and used gold to buy them both thinking the first one was a mistake...zero damage to a group of tanks and infantry stacked in Moscow...did I do it wrong and just waste my gold or glitch? I targeted them correctly, even made sure a jet was patrolling so it constantly had a clear sight of where they were...would like that 5-6K gold back...any suggestions? PS the cruise missiles worked great...SCUD x2 both did zero damage...lot of wasted gold.

UPDATE: tried a THIRD, and zero damage...SCUD missiles are not working. 7K in wasted gold...

• Dr. Leipreachan -

hiho did you make a bug report? and can I have a agame number if still an issue i will pass this to the bosses too :)

• Leon.Ferrero -

you continues Live?

• HaapsaluArgyrix -

Hello there!

I was wondering where I could get a name change. I was told in other forums (I'm from the Call of War community) that I could get my name changed if I talk to a moderator or support staff. Apparently the only moderators I can contact are really high up on the food chain.

I personally was wondering if I could change my name from an old username (Ujiko) to my common D&D name, Haapsalu Argyrix. Should I talk to you for that, or to someone of lower rank?

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Hello, you will need to make a support ticket with 3 new name choices but remmeber that forum account names and game names are not linked and name cahgnes on CoN will cross to Cow too and vice-versa

• Nick819 -

My friends and I were in a game and got a message saying that our accounts are locked for multi account ussage. We weren’t using multiple accounts, we’re just using School WiFi

It told me to submit a ticket and I don’t know where to do that. I’ve asked other people but no one seems to answer me. This issue happened to us earlier this year also and I thought that we had fixed it already but here the issue remains. If someone could please help us!!!!

• Help Me -

Hey, I was wondering if you could help me out with my account because for some reason it says I'm suspected of multi accounting. I play at school with a couple friends, and maybe thats the reason, but can you please make it so that we don't get banned? I wanna keep playing my games.

Since I couldn't even read the forums, I made this new account to message a admin. My main account's profile n