Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Healing in Coastal Waters

DerIrrePolterer

Recent Activities

• DerIrrePolterer -

Replied to the thread Healing in Coastal Waters.

• DerIrrePolterer -

kann keiner was dazu sagen? nobody an answer?
  • potato -

Posted the thread How to merge carriers?.

Thread
    Some carriers can’t merge when together, anything I can do?
  • potato -

Posted the thread How can I post in discord channel?.

Thread
    I joined discord server but all channels says “you can’t post in this channel”.
  • DerIrrePolterer -

ich hab seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr gespielt ... früher konnte man Landeinheiten in Küstengewässern stationieren (Transport) und sie heilten 2 HP am Tag. Ich hab jetzt ein Spiel wo mein Inf-Offi geheilt wurde, allerdings nur bis ca. 80%, dann…
  • StoneMaster -

Posted the thread How can I recover my rank?.

Thread
    Hi all. I did posted my trouble on bugs, but nobody said nothing about. A couple of month without playing, and im back but my rank say "level 1" (I was 75 or more). Is amazing that nobody help (really this is a serious forum?, what kind of job are…
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Posted the thread Healing in Coastal Waters.

Thread
    i did not play for some time, so i'm not sure about healing in coastal waters. in the past one could heal ground units when setting them into coastal waters, converting them to transports. they did heal about 2 hp/day. i play 2 games and want to heal an…
  • shrek6satan -

Replied to the thread Island nations the worst countries to play?.

I'm sorry but i think guys like teburu or that guy with the captain profile or whatever need to accept OP is right on this one. Navy in terms of expansion is much more innefective than regular units on land and it's pain int the ass to defend dusing only…
  • StoneMaster -

Posted the thread Rank reset to level 1.

Thread
    Hi all. A couple of moths without playing, then I back and ... surprise! My Rank is level 1. Weird because my Statics (49% won games ... bla bla bla), are there. So, what happened here?, when my Rank will come back? Thanks a lot for a reply.
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Posted the thread Healing in Coastal Waters.

Thread
    i did not play for some time, so i'm not sure about healing in coastal waters. in the past one could heal ground units when setting them into coastal waters, converting them to transports. they did heal about 2 hp/day. i play 2 games and want to heal an…