Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

A History page displaying all finished games, with a link to a detailed Statistics page for each one.

wadesterk

Announcement The Art of Alliance War: Unveiling a New Era of ELO Rankings!

CandyCzar

Recent Activities

• Fantastic idea. One aspect that this would allow is looking up how often players have completed games together (one might even say "player has completed games together" if one had little faith in Durado's ability to track multi-accounting) and what the…
  • CandyCzar -

Replied to the thread The Art of Alliance War: Unveiling a New Era of ELO Rankings!.

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread My life after the forum.

The rest of my life has gotten too busy. If I started a game I wouldn't be able to play the way I want (I would be offline too much) CoN is something I might do again in the future. Discord is 99% useless for serious conversations that explore a topic…
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread My life after the forum.

Thread
    As the forum has reached its end of lifecycle I now open bug reports for every comment I can provide regarding the system. Especially bugs and design errors (such as corvette tier 3 has 100 range but radar and sonar only 75 range, or elite spec ops cant…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Finding the Forum.

• Rozne Eltobliv -

The forum sure seems to be much quieter than it used to be.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Jotunn’s post in the thread Finding the Forum.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six…
  • Jotunn -

Replied to the thread Antarctica Map?.

I have seen, and participated in, exactly one Antarctic Alliance game. Never seen another one since. Is there some kind of trick to locating rare maps to participate in?
  • Jotunn -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six…
  • rwt -

Replied to the thread Armored hate.

CRV and UAV have ceased to exist i guess?