Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Why Buy Ground AA units?

Dealer of Death

Steam Bundle

Stray Recon units

-0-

Diplomacy Screen Player State

wwz

Hms bismarck

Recent Activities

• Tifo_14 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Unit info adjusted design.

Like (Post)
    List of changed icon for requirements: new player quite often don't understand about building demand for mobilizing units. I suggest they could use some icon. move features to under pic and stacked them for optimizing space a bit bigger description…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter
  • Hydralysk -

• Maerith -

Posted the thread Steam Bundle.

Thread
    Hello, Is there a way to buy twice a Steam Bundle? I know that they say that the bundle can only be buy once but seems really strange that you do not want us to spend money for reward your game :) Or can you create a new bundle after the Army Pack? I…
  • -0- -

Replied to the thread Stray Recon units.

I think is better if you finish that AI State when you can, you don't want it to send an infantry towards one of your cities when unguarded :)
  • -0- -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    just started a new game 7 days ago...i give you my feedback next month...
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Hydralysk: “As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA…
  • kurtvonstein -

you never went offline with airplanes patroling and someone move his ground AA units close but stayed out of patrol circle? Then you wouldnt ask this questions
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Thread
    As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA assets?