Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

Opulon

The Basice Production of the city of WROCLAW

• Great Hunter
  • Great Hunter

Space Missiles

The Destroyer 4

CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs

KFGauss

Damage assessments

Admira G1

Recent Activities

• Opulon -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from KFGauss: “OK - I'm curious now - What"s this K_SVA's standard OOB, economic approach, and battlefield strategy? Can anyone summarize it well for me? Bonus points if you point out weaknesses without writing a wall of text. ” 50 maps at…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he…
  • Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i…
  • KFGauss -

OK - I'm curious now - What"s this K_SVA's standard OOB, economic approach, and battlefield strategy? Can anyone summarize it well for me? Bonus points if you point out weaknesses without writing a wall of text.
  • Opulon -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i…
  • Opulon -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “As much as i would like to agree with you, 60 players all paying 5 $ is wildly below what a single people with a gambling problem may spend in a single day in a single of his maps. This asian-leaning business model is not going…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

Quote from Admira G1: “I would be your worst enemy. Against players like you I make 20-30 maxed lvl SAMs and special forces hiding in your territory. I agree the built you describe is fun and I've tried it myself and gone against it. But with enough…
  • Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

I would be your worst enemy. Against players like you I make 20-30 maxed lvl SAMs and special forces hiding in your territory. I agree the built you describe is fun and I've tried it myself and gone against it. But with enough SAMs you'll have infantry…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Today's changes: - Fixed some bugs - Added a popup window that shows the last 1000 events The popup complements the shorter "Recent Events" list that's always visible on the left of the main window.
  • Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

I don't think this is a bug. When aircrafts are landed they are considered soft targets like infantry. When landed their hp is also reduced to 15 from the regular 25. 15x5 = total of 75. 4 gunships would do a total of 32 damage. 32/75 = roughly 42%. When…