Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

My life after the forum

Finding the Forum

kurtvonstein

Pakistan

• Affan5
  • Prakharchiku02

Prakharchiku02

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread My life after the forum.

Thread
    As the forum has reached its end of lifecycle I now open bug reports for every comment I can provide regarding the system. Especially bugs and design errors (such as corvette tier 3 has 100 range but radar and sonar only 75 range, or elite spec ops cant…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Finding the Forum.

• Rozne Eltobliv -

The forum sure seems to be much quieter than it used to be.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Jotunn’s post in the thread Finding the Forum.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six…
  • Jotunn -

Replied to the thread Antarctica Map?.

I have seen, and participated in, exactly one Antarctic Alliance game. Never seen another one since. Is there some kind of trick to locating rare maps to participate in?
  • Jotunn -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six…
  • rwt -

Replied to the thread Armored hate.

CRV and UAV have ceased to exist i guess?
  • MattBooth25 -

Replied to the thread Armored hate.

Quote from T8.0: “There shouldn't be a need to give artillery more hp by placing it with tanks, you should defend it with anti air and withdrawing it if the enemy tries to push you with infantry ” gets caught by a stack of special forces, because I…
  • MattBooth25 -

Replied to the thread Artillery!.

Hitting moonwalking and hitting again for 18 hours a day as you fight over a huge section of land can be fun and exciting once every couple months in an AvA, but for a public I find it ridiculous.
  • JamesBell -

Replied to the thread How Does One Go About Reporting Possible Cheating???.

I am new here. I didn't know it before. Feeling the academic pressure in the UK? Look no further than UKWritings! As a student navigating the challenges of essays, I've discovered a game-changer. UKWritings ukwritings.com/essay-services is the go-to best…