Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PETITION: Save the CoN Forum! - Like This If You Agree

TheDeletedElite

Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !

GoldCaliber

Recent Activities

• TheDeletedElite -

Replied to the thread PETITION: Save the CoN Forum! - Like This If You Agree.

I have mixed feelings about this. As mentioned in the initial post, the forum has many benefits that are rare in Reddit or Discord. The forum is easier to access than Discord and provides much more good information than Reddit. Although the forum is not…
  • TheDeletedElite -

Liked Gen ROMTOR’s post in the thread PETITION: Save the CoN Forum! - Like This If You Agree.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if the forum will close. But the forum is not very attractive for me. There seem to be "owners" of the forum who are not moderators and I see moderators not intervening in these cases. I've seen some forum participants become moderators. And…
  • TheDeletedElite -

Liked Judy Hopps’s post in the thread PETITION: Save the CoN Forum! - Like This If You Agree.

Like (Post)
    Everyone has probably heard of the big news today, that Dorado is planning to shut down the CoN Forum. While we can still communicate with each other via other platforms such as Discord and Reddit, of course, the Forum is different from those. While…
  • GoldCaliber -

Replied to the thread Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !.

Tanzanya oyunum. Müttefikler: Çad ve Avustralya 79ik8jj.jpg
  • NanayaCake -

Liked Judy Hopps’s post in the thread PETITION: Save the CoN Forum! - Like This If You Agree.

Like (Post)
    Everyone has probably heard of the big news today, that Dorado is planning to shut down the CoN Forum. While we can still communicate with each other via other platforms such as Discord and Reddit, of course, the Forum is different from those. While…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread strikers nerfed?.

RNG, nothing more nothing less. period. don't ask back. do not argue.
  • HulkHogann -

Posted the thread strikers nerfed?.

Thread
    So my 8 level 4 strikers did 26 damage to an infantry battalion. Should have been around 48 damage. Am I missing something here?
  • Black_Ice_80 -

Posted the thread Ability to produce lower level units.

Thread
    Anytime you do research and upgrade your units, they require more and more resources to both produce and maintain. It would be nice for us to retain the ability to research lower-level units even after we complete the research needed for higher level…
  • Old post but this just happened to me i was brazil i was already at war with venezuela and he managed to bypass my corvettes in 2 different coastal cities and my corvettes did not block him, and i repeat i was already at war with him, never using…
  • ItzKoby -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread Are Mechanized infantry not overpowered?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pafufu: “Yeah I found that out lol Still seemingly ok for early game + recon though ” They have 7 damage against soft targets, 3 against hard targets and have 8 hp. They cost 1275 supplies, 600 components, 150 rare materials, 450 fuel and…