Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealth Techniques

killernaphy - - Questions & Answers

In terms of stealth aircraft transporting Via ferry, you are not visible. Unless they have reveal stealth of course. Special forces ,when air assaulting ,cannot be seen in sight range(tested in battle quite recently). I did hear however that they can be seen on radar that can detect rotary aircraft. Only level 4+ awacs ,and elite frigates. When attacking with stealth , as long as the opposing stack does not have aircraft defense eg: 5 stack of bombers, 5 stack of attack heli's They will not acti…

• Another benefit of special forces that I haven't seen stated yet is the fear factor. Once someone has special forces and the enemy knows that, they either have to build a unit that can reveal stealth for ground units or consolidate their defenses, either way you are forcing them to play to your rhythm. The use I see of special forces is to *Counter hit and run tactics *Counter homeland missle and aircraft defenses *Counter Aircraft Sorties *Scout Imho you shouldn't use these guys on the Frontlin…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from killernaphy: “It's already been said already ,but I haven't seen an in depth explanation on what they can and/or will do. I am choosing hypersonic missiles. . . . ” I realize that anything with the adjective "Hypersonic" attached to it becomes a very shiny object, but . . . Did you notice that the game already include one type of hypersonic missile? ICBMs are hypersonic missiles. Here's a paragraph from one more-or-less randomly chosen article about the collection…

• It's already been said already ,but I haven't seen an in depth explanation on what they can and/or will do. I am choosing hypersonic missiles. I will explain the best I can on how I believe they should be implemented. Firstly when you research hypersonic missles (T1,T2,T3,etc) if you want to use a Hypersonic cruise missle(HCM) you will have to research missles up to the next generation of research( Levels 1,4, and 6). The same will go for Hypersonic Glide Vehicles(HGV) which will take the place …

• Haven't heard anything yet, but if we're going off of what has been released so far than the only 2 units that haven't been released yet is- Elite Infantry(National Guard) Elite Missile(hypersonic)