Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Of course no response from Dorado via email, discord or forum.

• Around the last week of February some friends and I were discussing our season 12 points and noticed the season leader had an insanely high number of points compared to everyone else. So I started looking further and noticed the unit kill numbers are extremely high. Below are some of the numbers taken from this players stats. - Joined a total of 59 games. - Has defeated 1.6k combat recons. avg 27 per game (seems reasonable since most maps start with 2 recons.) - Has defeated 680 main battle tank…

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Murashu - - News and Updates

I prefer the harder insurgents. Makes the maps go faster by forcing people to get involved in killing either players or NPCs.

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

Murashu - - News and Updates

Unbelievable they nerfed the EAH. They are rarely used because they aren't that great and now they are even worse. I've never seen another player use them beside myself. The EAA is understandable, a bit extreme but they were pretty OP. Guess I'll save res now and just go back to using strike fighters for everything.

• Cruiser fleet vs Wolfpack

Murashu - - General Discussion

I haven't played that long, but since I've started I don't believe subs have ever been relevant. The shallow water penalties and the addition to so many other more capable units makes them obsolete in their current state.

• That does happen although it doesnt help if the player is inactive and no one builds a new Capital. The cities will one by one go rogue and it doesnt seem to stop.

• So I loved the idea of the RvB map and tried one recently. I have no desire to play another one in its current form. I was the only active blue team member on the African continent by day two. I was surrounded by inactive red team members and quickly took over their territories. My inactive teammates lost their territories one at a time until I was able to push all the Red members off Africa. I lost a lot of troops defending/liberating others territories and accepted it as part of playing on a l…