Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Also on mobile version you can only see resource production per day, and on pc you can see production per hour. That’s a big disadvantage not being able to easily judge a few hours resource collection without pull out the calculator.

• Japan maps $#!T

MusterdGas - - Suggestions

who ever made the provinces rushed it and made it look crap. The provinces look like fish scales and don’t match the terrain. go on cut my suggestion/ truth down the whole game needs a rework . Keep the units change the environment. More terrain diversity. Destructive even. high level bunkers give more anti air defence more diplomatic options. Better friend lists and invites. Easyer clan challenges. l0ve this game, hate the atmosphere. This game could be so much more mic drop…

• Bloody hell! no wonder this game hasn’t changed in a year, get jumped on for not using the search bar. and no I had no idea it was removed from the game. cheers for story time.

• Selling provinces and citys to coalition members. you could have an offer to sell or request to buy on the info page of a selected country. it will create a more diverse strategic team play and sharing of resources, money or manpower. Maybe restrict it to only occupied citys. Once a city is annexed you can’t sell it.

• New map: Pacific Conquest

MusterdGas - - Maps

To be honest I’m pretty disappointed that pacific theatre doesn’t have Australia . As we are being prepped to be a big player in that region in real life.

• agree , the special maps don’t get into the rotation. You have to be on discord on Thursday to ever see some of these maps. And then they fill up so dam fast. and then the maps for Alliance PvP. Unless your alliance has someone using discord to line up battles some people will never see these maps either. I haven’t seen a red vs blue in a month. Never played the Zombie map or the Blood Oil map. And what about some x1 apocalypse. after a crash course in many x4 games to learn units and mechanics.…

• Crazy I said something in chat last week about Antarctica as a map. Didn’t know there was one already in development. sad it’s only gonna be an alliance map, probably never get to play it.

• New Unit: Sniper

I don't see how Chris Kyle, or real world stats have anything todo with the unit that's been suggested. Quote from TheShinwacker: “Snipers now a days have insane range, 1-3 miles. I propose make the sniper units like special forces. Cannot conquer, they only destroy enemy units within the province they are in and then move on. Tier 1: Damage to soft target 10.0 Defense 6.0 Deals no damage to any other units. Tier 2: Damage to soft targets 15.0 Defense 10.0 Now deals damage to Hard targets 2.5 De…

I imagined it would work like stealthy soft target artillery. more of a support unit, then offensive. you would probably stack it with defensive artillery to boost the stacks soft target damage. I wouldn't knock the idea. i think it could have strategic value as a support unit.

Interesting.. how would the sniper function? Like artillery? But more damage on soft targets? Useless on hard targets till you upgrade to armour piercing maybe. Stealth. Weak against air attacks.

• I was thinking of this when I realised how slow they walk. What a joke. Trying to get those guys to march. I went two ways with my thoughts. First was because I was new and hadn’t worked out that to relocate aircraft to other airports you use the ferry button. And I really dident understand the airlift part where it states ferry range. Anyway so outta that term “ferry’ I thought choppers could pick up troops and ferry them to a drop off. With that in mind, the drop off could be considered a Para…

• UAV's mechanics change

I have given them a go and thought they were extremely handy and leveling them up to drop missiles was fun. I really thought the drones needed to be a Bit cheaper as they just get knocked so easily. Basicly low HP is why I don’t use them much any more. And I like them over AWACS. I like the idea of two branches as well, but instead of having the 2 separate drones too research to start them off maybe the strike/lethal should be a branch off the recon in between first and second tier? But original…