Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• you can get that number if you play with USA in x1 speed and by the fact you got no ship maybe some covette In x1 speed USA got 3 components citys and 2 electronics city's you can do it if you get EAA at start then spam SF But that leave you open to sea attack And now aircraft are nerf so you may lose all your aircraft by 1 missile or 1 bomber that destroy your airfields

• The key in Kazakhstan that you got all resources in aircraft and artillery and no need to buy ship And you can use all your army in attack no need to leave troops to defend If enemy come near get your aircraft back thay are fast so you are safe most of the time

• Kazakhstan is good country to pick No one care about you at start and in late game thay need 2 day to get to your main land You have 2 supply city's with it better then UK so resources are good all you need are some aircraft

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

bloodysong - - News and Updates

this game need rewards system that give gold By ad like the game from bytro lab Then you can get more money to add more staff(to fix the game) I got that u want pay player to have advanced but you will get more by adding ad and at lest all free player can help and not quite because bug and gold player

• Armored hate

bloodysong - - General Discussion

Ok in the end tank job in this game is to tank so your artillery can hit more and be safe from damage Melee ofc is not option with how weight system work Maybe adding more weight to tank can help more?

• Armored hate

all i want is answer of why infantry get range attack at max lvl and the tank got no range attack

• Ok how about letting melee units only stay alive then after the total hp -50% you start lose them like the game call of war This way we can cut the lose alot if my units alive after 2 or 3 round of fight

• the easy fix for this is to give melee units 20 range attack like what infantry get at lvl 6 This way you will get less damage when fighting and the dev can get more money by selling VIP to ppl to use auto attack button while moving

• Armored hate

ok now we got season 10 so is it worth to use full elite combo Like all of them only EAA + tank + helicopter + rail gun + AIP sub

• Armored hate

Reducing tank price by 20% to 30% will fix the problem And with the new season units like the elite helicopter and elite rail gun the tank became more useless

• Armored hate

The problem with armed units is the cost you need all this resources for 10 tank but if I use EAA I can get them with 30% the resources I try that in 1 game because all the enemy I fight got alot if SAM and aircraft and it work But given the resources I use in 10 tank and 10 rocket luncher I can get 20 gunship and 20 attack helicopter

• New to game

bloodysong - - Questions & Answers

Building that give resources Arm industry ( 10% ea lvl)recommended lvl 1 only airbase ( 5% ea lvl)Not recommended too high cost Naval base (5% ea lvl)lvl)Not recommended too high cost Bunker( give moral the more the better)mid game up to lvl 3 only Enemy citys(25% of that city's resources) don't build arm industry or any building in it Enemy normal area with resources icon on them( recommended to build local industry lvl 1 in it) Recruiting office(Give you man power and speed up Mobilization) lv…

• Armored hate

You can get 7 tank at lvl 3 with the cost of 20k components and 12600 electric and the cost of rare metal is not that high because I need lvl 1 tank only to get 7 of them

• Armored hate

Let say the enemy use this elites tank with artillery and anti air and ASW Then how do I counter that given I got 10 day in game?

• Armored hate

now the question is it is worth it as extra spear attack with other meta or I take normal meat shield like national guards

• resources

WW3 map in x1 speed got back the old resources city's for all county But x4 speed is still got 75% from the original resources and there less city's too So if you want aloooot of resources play as USA or China in WW3 x1 speed

• Armored hate

You normally buy attack helicopter or use your flying anti tank to counter that you need lvl 6 tank to unlock elites tank to max

• Armored hate

Elite tank in the Europe country got 6.5 damge to aircraft 6 damge to helicopter 2 damge to missile 4% attack buff 4% defense buff 9 of them with officer buff can get more then 100 air damge and stay alive because of the defense buff Also 14 damge to infantry and tank and no debuff in citys so good luck counter this

• Armored hate

I build a artillery and SAM with the elites tank as meat shield work fine in public game when ppl send all these aircraft to kill your tank and forget the SAM behind it

• Armored hate

what about the elite tank with Europe country 9 tank with 1 officer got more then 200 damge and 100 air defend Is it worth getting it