Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EUROPE 1990 UPDATE

Green Reaper - - News and Updates

Thanks for the response. Sorry if I'm not understanding correctly but does this mean morale of my annexed cities will now be default 75%, and I would have to build stuff to achieve 100%, even with no enemy threat or negative modifiers from unhappy neighbours?

• EUROPE 1990 UPDATE

Green Reaper - - News and Updates

Decent progression on the TD front, pretty good update all round. One thing I was hoping you might clarify, what is 'target morale' and what is it's effect?

• Leave my 'airportability' alone damn it! I agree with parts of both points of view on the TD stuff, maybe disagreeing with some parts too but lets focus on the positive. Recons are the base armoured vehicle. Cheapest, and quickest to produce - good fire power and good HP's. Amphib's are slightly more expensive and require navy and army lvl 2 bases to build but have slightly better air defence and can perform naval landings. TD's are more expensive again and have the lowest armour but carry the b…

• Good call on the speed upgrade. I still feel the HP's need looking at though. A 20-30 range would still give a notable difference from the 30-38 range of the Recons and ACV's, if you were eager to distinguish them on that front. In terms of mid to end range "awesome sauce", it's not an easy one, especially if you wanna keep the HP lower than the others. I was gonna reference the range of armored vehicles carrying similar firepower to MBT's but I guess that's kinda reflected already in the extra …

• Points to win

Green Reaper - - General Discussion

@B-17 - no I get that, but you mentioned opinions and feedback. I know the dev's encourage it too and are active on the forums. I've logged my share of hours these past few months but not posted anything before today so thought I'd try contribute.

• The urban boost is a welcome one but B-17 is right, they can't be slower than MBT's. And that's not a suggestion to make MBT's slower! Also they should be sturdier than infantry at level 1. 15-25 is far too low. If they are not as heavily armored as Recons or ACV's fair enough but again this would add to the argument to making them faster. I think at least 5 HP's across the board and speed at least comparable to the MBT's is needed minimum.

• Points to win

Green Reaper - - General Discussion

I thought it was a bit low as is? With the current system and higher VP's for your cities you can pass the total just by building up your own country a bit and taking over 3 or 4 countries that have done the same. That can easily be achieved in under 30 days, barely enough time to unlock a line of research, let alone research it. I know this isn't on the list but perhaps a 2 tier system would be an option, where players could choose a longer or shorter format to suit preference. Something either…