Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold use confirmation

Heckbert - - Suggestions

There should be a 'are you sure' pop up whenever an action will cause gold to be spent. On the PC version, the intel page scrolls after a selection is made and it is easy to spend gold on expedited intel actions unintentionally. I just spent 5,000 gold to sabotage buildings in a game when I only intended to place multiple spies in a city (can I get a refund?). This happened in the 'clean up' phase of a game. Anyway, there are pop-up 'are you sure' messages for other actions, spending gold should…

• Hey, I'm not sure where to post this so please move it if it needs to be somewhere else. But first, let me say that I like the proposed troop enhancements. Except for the amphibious assault vehicle - I still don't see the advantage of them (I also am not a fighting vehicle user when armor gives you more power on average and more hit points). But, I have a recommendation - could you build into the game some sort of 'ruler' or 'measurement' tool? I am often left using my fingers held up to the scr…