Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow here is a thought.

XDrizztX - - Suggestions

antisocialnz, just before all this started I was at war with 1 not 2 not 3 but 1 country my ave moral was running I believe mid to upper 70's I had a alliance of countries declare on me as I was the biggest, I help off every single attack and was rebuilding when 2 AI's declared on me and I had a total of 8 countries at war with me. So it was not like I was trying to kill the whole map! But had no choice after all that happened. So please don't tell me I need to change my game play, I had no choi…

• Wow here is a thought.

XDrizztX - - Suggestions

J1DW I spent 4 hrs last night taking back cities and provinces yesterday lol But being I am new to the game and see they have been trying to make changes I do not want to sound like a whiner! BUT until they get this fixed I will not spend another penny as it is just a waste when boosting moral. I am hoping to make a huge push today and finish this game so I don't have to deal with it any longer lol And go to my other one that I have not had 1 rebel yet, maybe I have just been lucky there

• Wow here is a thought.

XDrizztX - - Suggestions

Not bad ideas, was just venting about spending money and as of a couple hrs ago watching 2 cities I spent money on revolt, got them back already just should never have lost to revolt, another player is one thing, that's my fault. You look at my map and it looks as if the world is on fire from all the smoke. ROFL

• Wow here is a thought.

XDrizztX - - Suggestions

I understand them wanting us to use gold, that is how they make money! But it is a waste to spend money on something that you can lose later, other than by being attacked.

• Wow here is a thought.

XDrizztX - - Suggestions

Its funny you want us to spend 500 gold to boost moral, and yet I have cities that can revolt now as half the server has declared on me lol I also have noticed that cities I have had for almost a month are ready to revolt due to the negative points from being at war with 8 countries well 7 now, every time I kill someone or whatever another AI declares. So might I suggest making something that's a tad cheaper than a bunker to help out with this problem. Anyways thanks for letting me vent