Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rework Melee to Air Combat

Teutonian - - Suggestions

I would give this suggestion an 'E' for Effort, but also because it is only slightly better than an F (fail) First of all, nobody is f**king compaining about "the gunships are too powerful" So there's no reason to fix what isn't broken. Also in real life most country's regular infantry has next to no anti air defense whatsoever. They want to make this game realistic but keep suggesting s**t like this. There is one good thing though. I will say that the units that are SPECIALIZED to be anti air s…

This is an issue that is going on for months now, ever since the season 8 update. Quote from Teutonian: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Its really a big deal in the first ~5 days of game because that's when most players are still using mot. inf and basic attack helo. Currently heli gunship at lvl 1 deals 7 atk damage on unarmored targets with a 50% hp buffer while in air. Mot inf at lvl 1 has only 0.3 def on air and 0.6 def on heli. \Even mobile aa has to be at least lvl 4 to offer significant resist…

• So then it makes sense, or a bug still persists. If there’s a problem still then you should contact Dorado.

• German Games

Teutonian - - General Discussion

I regularly play German games and I have noticed in the last few weeks that activity in the German servers has been declining. Does anyone else who plays in the German servers notice this?

Quote from Flat Stanley: “This is an issue that is going on for months now, ever since the season 8 update. Its really a big deal in the first ~5 days of game because that's when most players are still using mot. inf and basic attack helo. Currently heli gunship at lvl 1 deals 7 atk damage on unarmored targets with a 50% hp buffer while in air. Mot inf at lvl 1 has only 0.3 def on air and 0.6 def on heli. \Even mobile aa has to be at least lvl 4 to offer significant resistance to air/heli units,…

• If both units are attacking, they usually attack at separate times

• Great idea!