Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Using the Frigate

Call_Me_Ainz - - General Discussion

It's the strongest Anti Air naval unit, after that it doesn't do anything. You can use it in Naval stacks to defend against missile attacks and bombers, or post them outside coastal cities to increase air defense.

• per the wiki "nations with 0 victory points do not give a morale debuff, click a owned providence to see morale factors". But yet the game says I have -25 morale debuff from wars. Ive warred with 22 nations, and currently only 14 have victory points. I'm confused

• Nuke Mechanics

Call_Me_Ainz - - Questions & Answers

after trying it I have to say totally disappointed, no mushroom cloud on the map, just a yellow splat and it's over. I would counter argue that nuke cruise missiles are worth it, I was mainly land bound so I focused on air and land unit research, when I left my landmass another player had focused on sea units and he kept killing my units with stacks of destroyers and subs. I launched a nuke cruise missle from an attack sub and didn't have that issue anymore.

• Nuke Mechanics

Call_Me_Ainz - - Questions & Answers

I know using nukes causes morale loss, but I really want to push the button. Will nuking a city remove it from the map like in Civ5 or is this going to be a major letdown and just kill units in an invisible explosion?