Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• These nations do not have a harbor as I am doing a no navy challenge and see if I can win.

• New map, Sengoku

Rapi - - Questions & Answers

So I was looking for a new game on mobile and I found this new map that allow 60 players in it. The battle takes place in Japan.

• Insurgents

One can use ships to create rogue states on enemy homeland city, it is quite annoying. They should also be taken down immediately or they can be quite problematic as they spread like viruses. They too can achieve victory and end the game once they reach said vps

• Insurgents

Quote from Karts22: “I have a related question, hope it's OK. Why is the smoke animation until 33% when insurgents spawn until 35? ” That I have no idea

• Flashpoint

Thank you for the advices, fellow commanders I will try these nations out and score some victories

• Flashpoint

I do not know what nation in flashpoint is good for newbie but in your opinion, what nation is best for newbie?

• 4x speed flashpoint

Rapi - - General Discussion

So I was playing flashpoint 4x speed and I joined a coalition and a experienced player told me that in the past, flashpoint 4x speed exist but then it stopped until now, so is the flashpoint 4x speed permanent or temporarily?