Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's pretty annoying when I'm about to give an instruction to my troops and suddenly I get a popup offering me +25% gold, then I have to close the popup and redo everything I just did. Would be nice to be able to disable these popups, especially given that I paid for Security Council. Everything else on the internet that has a subscription, allows you to disable ads. So why not this game aswell?

• No-Inactivity game mode

Black_Ice_80 - - Suggestions

I think it'd be cool to have a game mode where you're only able to compete against active players. Basically, whenever a player becomes inactive for a certain period of time, then their relationship status with EVERYONE in the game becomes a permanent "right-of-way", and no nation is able is declare war against that player. As a result of this, the only way that the remaining players in the game will be able to win, is by taking land from the other remaining active players. Land from inactive pl…

• I think a nice feature to have, would be the ability for us to give right-of-way to other players, but only to certain provinces/cities.Basically, I'd select a province (or group of provinces) that I want another player to have access to, and I give them right-of-way to that/those specific province(s). But if they attempt to enter a province they don't have access to, it would require a declaration of war. This would be nice in the case where I want to cooperate with other players to attack some…

• I think it'd be nice if we could know the time it'd take a ballistic missile to reach a target, before we actually launch the missile (from a submarine or launcher or whatever). That way, if we have multiple launch platforms in different places, we can coordinate their launches at the right time such that the missiles will arrive at the same time.

• One of the things that annoy me the most about playing this game on PC, is the constant explosion sounds blasting out of my subwoofers everytime I click on a unit. I like having the nice background music, or even the little "tick" sounds when I click on something. But it is so annoying to hear all of these "BOOM"s and "POP-POP-POP" sounds blasting out of my speakers each time I click on something.

• Train/Rail systems

I think a cool feature would be trains, they'd provide a faster way to transport units accross your territory, especially if those troops cannot be airlifted. Essentially, you'd be given the ability to purchase rail line for any of your provinces. In order for the rail line to be valid, there must be another rail line in an adjacent province. Rail lines purchased in a bunch of adjacent provinces will automatically connect to each other and make up a "rail system". Similar to boarding an airplane…

• The ability to sell units

It'd be nice if there was a way to sell units to other allies/coalition members. If one player is manufacturing a Theater Defense System, they could sell/lend me one instead of me having to manufacture it myself. They would sell it in exchange for either cash or resources.

• Elite Smart Missile

Quote from Teburu: “This would only really make sense if there was anything in terms of active defense against missiles to outplay, but there isnt ” Given that missiles are visible to everyone on the map, your opponent can move their units away from the target point if they notice that you've launched a missile towards them. A missile that can change direction would allow you to still defeat that opponent.

• Elite Smart Missile

I have this idea for an Elite ballistic missile. Basically, it would add data-link capabilities, allowing the user to change it's target mid-flight. What do you guys think?

• Weather

Quote from Yak: “Fun fact: We have toyed with the idea for future projects and the implications of weather. A drafted design document included. That said, it's not happening anytime soon, if ever, to CoN ” What other games/projects do you guys have?

• Weather

I think it'd be pretty cool to add weather systems to the game. What I imagine is: There'd be a numerical value associated with the intensity of the weather in the region (thunderstorms, snow, etc) and as the weather intensity increases, the efficiency and speed of your nearby units decreases. You'd be able to see weather patterns moving around on the map, and you'd need to be a little bit more thoughtful as to what path your units take at any given time.

• I've noticed that the mobile app version (atleast for me, on Android) has of inconsistencies in the way things work compared to the PC version (on steam). Just to name a few: - On mobile, after you order a unit to move/attack, the little box pops up to tell you the Est. Arrival Time. However, this arrival time that's displayed on the mobile app, is actually the real (1x) arrival time. Compared to the PC version, where it shows you the game (4x) arrival time. So for example: on mobile, it says "E…

• That'd be really nice. On PC, the "search" feature never works for me.

• I think it'd be pretty cool to have an elite Electronic Warfare (EW) unit to add to your squadrons of aircraft. When you add this unit to a squadron of planes, it would reduce the effect that enemy anti-air has on all units within that squadron...Maybe 50%? I think this would balance the game a little more, by giving players an additional opportunity to potentially penetrate stacked air-defenses.

• Heavy Lift Cargo Plane

I think the game should have the option for you to research a "Heavy Lifter" cargo plane, which would allow you to transport a certain number of units that you normally wouldn't be able to transport by air (armored tanks/tank destroyers, radars/missile defense systems, etc). It should be high up in the tech tree, and would only be able to transport a certain number of those units at any given time.