Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas/Changes

RoyalBacon24 - - Suggestions

I have been searching but can't really find anything

• Ideas/Changes

I’m mean if the tactic is to use against inactive players then that’s just exploiting poor mechanics

• Ideas/Changes

yes a mixture of inf and tank is weak if you just bombard from miles away

• Ideas/Changes

Fighting with range units is only good if the player is inactive or else they would just melee it or move away

• Ideas/Changes

Everyone starts with air superiority fighter? Most units deal small damage to air units? You need time to research strike fighter which will give other players time to research AA?

• Ideas/Changes

Yes that’s the point, so only units that are good in cities are helpful and it makes other units pointless. Also strike fighters are vulnerable to AA and people won’t have just tanks all by themselves and will have a mixture of inf and tanks which is quite powerful all-round.

• Ideas/Changes

I’m trying to resist being a tank user myself but I have to say, I had a feeling someone would bring up tank destroyers, while they are very good against armored vehicles it is very vulnerable to infantry unlike tanks which can deal a lot of damage to infantry and armored units alike and also have the advantage of having much more hit points.

• Ideas/Changes

But the point I'm making is that I feel like the game shouldn't just be about taking cities, it leaves less room to be more tactical and makes you much easier to predict. What's the point in having combat outposts, airfields, field hospitals if their going to just go to your cities?

• Ideas/Changes

In response to the replies, I wasn’t saying motorized inf/ MBT was op compared compared to all other units in the game, I meant just in those catergories( armored/infantry) because of them having moderate stats when defending and attacking and are easier to mobilize while other types (i.e. naval infantry, amphibious combat vehicle) are better in more specific situations and could be crushed if you do not pay close attention to them. I understand that the game is designed so that you need to inve…

• Ideas/Changes

Research tree unit level There is never really enough time or resources to research a variety of units and so players usually just invest in one type of inf unit / armored unit which are always motorized infantry and MBT's because of how good they are in every situation. This doesn't allow players to be more tactical and use a variety of different unit types and even if they tried they would get crushed by players who have only have one type of unit but is much more advanced. I feel like there s…