Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• He was croatian, its not even debatable

• Hrvatski

luka modric - - Suggestions

Hello all, I believe that Hrvatski should be made a language in con. There are lots of player who speak Hrvatski as their native language and most of them are not fluent in English like me. I'm in a Discord server with about 400 Balkan-based con players, and most of them spoke Hrvatski as their native language. I know someone else in that server said they had already made a suggestion about adding the langauge here, but they said they needed more support, so that's why I'm making this. Does anyo…

• This is my first time posting in this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I joined a new WW3 map game yesterday playing as Kazakhstan. I'm in a coalition with 4 members, including India. I have a stack of 2 ASF planes which I want to ferry from my capital (NurSultan) to India's capital (New Delhi). The airport is clearly within range, but when I give the command, the planes turn back to my capital about 15 to 20 minutes later. The status says 'refueling'. I have never encountered thi…